Everything Kawhi Leonard

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shaolin Fantastic wrote: View Post
    Tobias Harris and SGA to Toronto for Kawhi. If he tells us he's not playing there's no way we reject that and tbh we probably get offered less.

Thibodeau reportedly doesn't want a rebuilding package. Could do Gallinari and Avery Bradley and eat Dieng's contract.
    If Gallo and Bradley would do it for Thibs, in-conference at that (when he wants to be competitive), why not trade Butler to Toronto for a better package than that?
    twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• Nilanka wrote: View Post
      Brady makes some interesting points.

We all follow this team very closely, and whenever a high profile player is added to the roster, there is ALWAYS a media session that follows. So, we can safely assume Masai would've wanted to do the same with Kawhi and Green. The fact that this hasn't happened yet can only mean that Kawhi's camp is calling the shots. And I can't see that sitting well with Masai.
      DeMar hasn't had his press conference in San Antonio yet and I'm pretty sure he's going to be a model Spur, and then some.

Comment

• DanH wrote: View Post
        Hey, we didn't have a press conference for Greg Monroe! What are we going to do? Is he even going to show up for training camp?
        Greg Monroe made it on two a lot of T.O sports radio shows shows when transaction happened ..

Comment

• DanH wrote: View Post
          Nah, trends are changing quickly league wide. A lot of teams are foregoing the summer press intros. DeMar didn't do one, LeBron didn't even do one and he was a free agent, not a trade.

I'm sure they wanted to schedule a press thing for Friday. They tried, probably to allow Kawhi to get that out of the way so it didn't consume media day if he preferred that, which apparently he didn't. But I also don't think anyone is remotely worried about it being re-scheduled.
          I certainly hope you're right. But the inner GLF in me would rather pay attention to Masai's trends, than league-wide trends.

Anyways, let's see how Monday goes.

Comment

• They guy will suit up and play hard. Dont expect anything else though.

The only thing that worries me is how him being high maintence effects the team chemistry. Its obvious Kawhi is running things. No playsr has ever been above the team. Thats not true anymore. Lets hope it doesn't rub his teammates the wrong way.

Sent from my LG-H831 using Tapatalk
            Last edited by Chr1s1anL; Fri Sep 21, 2018, 09:46 AM.
            @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• Grange seems to think it'll go through fine on Monday so hopefully that's the case.

Comment

• planetmars wrote: View Post

So it was just pushed to Monday.. which I thought we already knew. I think Greg Brady should just stick to covering hockey.
                Who cares ... Let's not get into a fan emotional player relationship with this guy ... He will use Toronto to get on top of the basketball world again ( out of sight out of mind ) and we will use him to see the Raptors optains historic heights this season .

Comment

• Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
                  They guy will suit up and play hard. Dont expect anything else though.

The only thing that worries me is how him being high maintence effects the team chemistry.

In Masai's Woj interview, he said Kawhi was ultra low maintenance - just a basketball junkie. You can see that. The problems won't be coming from Kawhi, it will be from everybody else trying to influence him and get a read on his intentions. That's going to be a circus.

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post
                    In Masai's Woj interview, he said Kawhi was ultra low maintenance - just a basketball junkie. You can see that. The problems won't be coming from Kawhi, it will be from everybody else trying to influence him and get a read on his intentions. That's going to be a circus.
                    Well doesnt seem like his uncle is going anywhere any time soon. Pushing back press conferences sounds like maintenance too me. How often has that happen under Masai's tenure?

@Chr1st1anL

Comment

• Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
                      Well doesnt seem like his uncle is going anywhere any time soon. Pushing back press conferences sounds like maintenance too me. How often has that happen under Masai's tenure?

This kind of over-reaction & speculation about an insignificant unknown peripheral event is exactly what I'm talking about. The circus has come to town.

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
                        any chance this has to do with Serge's worms?

Comment

• Jclaw wrote: View Post
                          any chance this has to do with Serge's worms?
                          Yeah.. I believe it has everything to do with that.

Comment

• guyroch wrote: View Post
                            Greg Monroe made it on two a lot of T.O sports radio shows shows when transaction happened ..
                            Sure. But the fuss is about the press conference. Lots of guys don't have press conferences, and Kawhi has never done more press than he needs to, so how is any of this a remotely bad sign?
                            twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• Lol Brady is fake news.
                              Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Looks like a third of the board decided today was the day to start worrying. And wouldn't you know it the charge is being led by Mr's positivity and optimistic, aka glf and shaolin
                                9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

Working...
                                X