X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post
    yeah Heat players who were in the rumors did not attend media day
    Which ones??

Whiteside, I'm guessing? I heard Tyler Johnson is one of the names. lmao... He's a scrub with a terrible contract. We should be able to beat that. Richardson is a good piece though. Maybe Winslow, Maybe Olynyk.

Comment

• Maury wrote: View Post
      Which heat players are those?

Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post

Wade and butler gonna reunite and terrorize the kids
        9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• If the heat get Jimmy they’ll battle the sixers for the three seed.

Comment

• GOLDBLUM wrote: View Post
            Which ones??

Whiteside, I'm guessing? I heard Tyler Johnson is one of the names. lmao... He's a scrub with a terrible contract. We should be able to beat that. Richardson is a good piece though. Maybe Winslow, Maybe Olynyk.
            Whiteside is there
            Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• Surprised a deal isn't done yet. Yeah I'm sensing Miami which I'm cool with. It'll just be a slightly better version of the 2016-2017 Chicago Bulls team. That team ended with a 41-41 record and lost to the Celtics in the first round.

Could see a similar fate even with Butler around.

Comment

• planetmars wrote: View Post
                Surprised a deal isn't done yet. Yeah I'm sensing Miami which I'm cool with. It'll just be a slightly better version of the 2016-2017 Chicago Bulls team. That team ended with a 41-41 record and lost to the Celtics in the first round.

Eh I'd say Miami would be a bit better than that Bulls team. I mean that team had terrible shooting, just awful. Miami would have a much better roster, top to bottom, plus Spo is a very good coach.

Comment

• he fits miami... he would play the 3.. wade the 2.... and dragic the 1.... they would be a tough team but would probably end up 5th... my guess is white side may be included and KAT play the 4...which he totally could.

Comment

• DogeLover1234 wrote: View Post
                    Eh I'd say Miami would be a bit better than that Bulls team. I mean that team had terrible shooting, just awful. Miami would have a much better roster, top to bottom, plus Spo is a very good coach.
                    I think a lot of it will depend on who they let go in order to get Jimmy. I can see them solidifying a playoff spot, fighting for seeding around Bucks & Wizzards, but not I big threat, especially if they let go of solid pieces that helped last year.

Comment

• Maury wrote: View Post
                      If the heat get Jimmy they’ll battle the sixers for the three seed.
                      I think more on par with indy and Milwaukee fighting for the last home court spot
                      9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• Do u honestly think Raptors have a shot or are serious about adding Butler. Or do u concede Heat are clearly the front runners?

Comment

• Tmac2darak wrote: View Post
                          Do u honestly think Raptors have a shot or are serious about adding Butler. Or do u concede Heat are clearly the front runners?
                          I personally feel like nothing will happen here. We just had media day today and I don't think Masai is going to screw up his locker room by making a deal now.

Not sure if it will be Miami or someone else, but I'm highly doubtful it will be Toronto.

Comment

Surprised a deal isn't done yet. Yeah I'm sensing Miami which I'm cool with. It'll just be a slightly better version of the 2016-2017 Chicago Bulls team. That team ended with a 41-41 record and lost to the Celtics in the first round.

Miami were already a .500 team without him. I think they'd be comfortably the 4th best in the east. Spo is a really good coach.

Comment

• DogeLover1234 wrote: View Post
                              TrueTorontoFan wrote: View Post
                              he fits miami... he would play the 3.. wade the 2.... and dragic the 1.... they would be a tough team but would probably end up 5th... my guess is white side may be included and KAT play the 4...which he totally could.
                              Shaolin Fantastic wrote: View Post
                              Miami were already a .500 team without him. I think they'd be comfortably the 4th best in the east. Spo is a really good coach.
                              They have to give away some pieces to bring Butler in so it won't be the same team. They don't have a reliable front court. Wade and Butler have played together and soured their locker room in the past.. it can happen again. The East got better not worse, so it will be harder for Miami to win games.

Spo is a great coach. I still see them at about .500 though. Maybe a bit better. But battling for home court? Nah. The top 4/5 will still be Toronto, Boston, Philly, Indiana and I have Milwaukee over Miami+Butler.

Either way.. I'm not scared of Miami if they get Jimmy. Not with Kawhi on our team.

Comment

They have to give away some pieces to bring Butler in so it won't be the same team. They don't have a reliable front court. Wade and Butler have played together and soured their locker room in the past.. it can happen again. The East got better not worse, so it will be harder for Miami to win games.

Spo is a great coach. I still see them at about .500 though. Maybe a bit better. But battling for home court? Nah. The top 4/5 will still be Toronto, Boston, Philly, Indiana and I have Milwaukee over Miami+Butler.

Either way.. I'm not scared of Miami if they get Jimmy. Not with Kawhi on our team.
                                Didn't say I'm scared of them, but I do think they'd be 4th. We'd smoke that team in the 2nd round regardless.

Comment

Working...
                                X