Everything Kawhi Leonard

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
    I think he's probably barely aware of it. And if he is he doesn't care, the social media wringer has put him through a lot more the last year
    I agree. The man hasn't tweeted in years, and doesn't have Instagram. I assume anything he hears/sees is from his camp, otherwise, he's well off that stuff it seems to be.
    Twitter: @ReubenJRD • NBA, Raptors writer for Daily Hive Vancouver, Toronto.

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post

What an awesome story Jama is .. started with the Raps in 2006 as a member of the Community Development staff .. the fact he's risen as far as he has is a testament to what he brings to the table.

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post
        What an awesome story Jama is .. started with the Raps in 2006 as a member of the Community Development staff .. the fact he's risen as far as he has is a testament to what he brings to the table.
        I feel a lot of it is because these type of coaches and personalities are willing to adapt to the times, and think outside of the box.

Dwane Casey was far too traditional in his coaching style, adapt new knicks and knacks but ride and die with his guys, who weren't good enough in those situations, not to mention refusing changing it.
        Twitter: @ReubenJRD • NBA, Raptors writer for Daily Hive Vancouver, Toronto.

Comment

• Doesnt tweet doesnt have instagram and drives a chevy - my kind of guy!

Comment

• The whole Kwai laugh fiasco reminded me of being a young kid in public school and others making fun of someone for something like that.
            It's so childish. But u know the media they'll do anything for a story.
            Good on him for not having a Twitter account. I was listening to the radio the other day and it was brought out how there are a growing number of athletes suffering from depression. They believe social media has contributed somewhat to it.
            Interestingly Sid Crosby doesnt have any social media.

Maybe youve heard all this b4 but I think it doesnt help things.

Comment

• Tmac2darak wrote: View Post
              The whole Kwai laugh fiasco reminded me of being a young kid in public school and others making fun of someone for something like that.
              It's so childish. But u know the media they'll do anything for a story.
              Good on him for not having a Twitter account. I was listening to the radio the other day and it was brought out how there are a growing number of athletes suffering from depression. They believe social media has contributed somewhat to it.
              Interestingly Sid Crosby doesnt have any social media.

Maybe youve heard all this b4 but I think it doesnt help things.
              Not to get too far off topic, but social media is hurting kids too. I grew up at a time where if you did something stupid, people would laugh, and then you forget about it and move on. Today, a kid picks his nose, it's blasted on Instagram for everyone to see.

Comment

• Nilanka wrote: View Post
                Not to get too far off topic, but social media is hurting kids too. I grew up at a time where if you did something stupid, people would laugh, and then you forget about it and move on. Today, a kid picks his nose, it's blasted on Instagram for everyone to see.
                By any psychological impact measure, social media is pretty much bad for everyone. Different platforms have different impacts, interestingly. Instagram users report the highest rate of feeling disatisfied with themselves, for example. Anyone into politics on Twitter is more or less perpetually stressed out.

If I were a pro athlete I would absolutely avoid all social media all the time. Forget building your brand, the vitriol aimed at public figures is insane.
                "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

• S.R. wrote: View Post
                  By any psychological impact measure, social media is pretty much bad for everyone. Different platforms have different impacts, interestingly. Instagram users report the highest rate of feeling disatisfied with themselves, for example. Anyone into politics on Twitter is more or less perpetually stressed out.

If I were a pro athlete I would absolutely avoid all social media all the time. Forget building your brand, the vitriol aimed at public figures is insane.
                  NBA Mean Tweets is good though....

Comment

• S.R. wrote: View Post

It shows the ugly side of humans. We all talk cordial to each others faces, but behind the anonymity of Twitter and Facebook, people say the most vile, truly evil things to absolute strangers they know nothing about over slight differences in opinion

Those people are actually that mean In their heads all the time, they're just too cowardly to act that way in real life
                    9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• Social media is stupid. “twitterstorm” means useless comments by useless people on a useless story

Comment

• Wait...is RR social media? 😂

Comment

• Yuri Gagarin wrote: View Post
                          Wait...is RR social media? ��
                          Yes

Comment

• https://mobile.twitter.com/highkin/s...54180567064576

CJ McCollum on Kawhi Leonard’s fit with the Raptors, who Portland faces tomorrow: “He could fit in anywhere. He could play on Pluto if he wants to.”
                            "I look at it as a day to day process. My focus is this year. If you look at the future you're going to trip over the present."

- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

• Raptors have Kawhi Leonard..

Like holy hell what in the actual fuck lol

Comment

• Chris Boucher thinks Kawhi Leonard is looking MVP-like at Raptors training camp

"He's looking great," Boucher told NBA Canada. "He has so many ways to score and he has so many ways to change his speed... it's at a point that you can't really tell if he's going to lay it up or shoot it.
                                https://ca.nba.com/news/kawhi-leonar...o1911iq7rpouig

Comment

Working...
                                X