Everything Kawhi Leonard

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kawhi looked great!!!!

I just can't wait to see him during regular season/playoffs!!!
    Last edited by Kawhisexual; Sun Sep 30, 2018, 12:53 PM.

Comment

• veda-parabolist wrote: View Post
      Watching the highlights he looked good to me. Looked like he was easing himself into it, not trying to go full speed, but very assured and not shying away from contact. Looked like the most athletic and self-assured player out there to me a lot of the time.

Shot's a little rusty maybe (and FT%) but it should come back I imagine. Overall I thought he looked great for someone who hasn't played in a real game for 9-10 months.
      I agree with most everything. One thing I've seen a lot is criticizing Kawhi's speed, but I have to say, he never overwhelms people with speed, especially offensively. Defensively he is lightning quick to create a ton of steals, but honestly in general it seems like he really just sees the game well and knows what he wants to do and uses his strength and length to do it. He also seems to always be in control and has little wasted motion, his jabs, crossovers, pumps are incredible for creating space. I think its perhaps under rated how well he sees the game, to me its what makes him the best defender in the league and helps him pretty much always make the proper reads offensively. Dude is going to be a joy to watch.

Comment

• Kawhi is Super OP in 2k19, it's pretty ridiculous. Masai took all the fun out of the team building part essentially. LOL

Comment

• can't trade Miles
          Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• It was a breath of fresh air to see a main cog of the offense who can defend his own position. Kawhi will dominate the East. Very excited to see his entire repertoire when it matters most.

The depth of this team will be something that will overwhelm the opponent.

The Claw will not be the Claw if he does not voice out Pascal Siakam’s pathetic three point accuracy. This guy worked all summer long with his game, with all those videos and trash talking ??? but goodness gracious, he threw a lot of clunkers...a continuation of last season’s embarrassing 20 percenter average. The overrating of this guy by some folks is hilarious.

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post

can't trade Miles
              God damn it why cant Delon or someone be in that position.

I cant have Kahwi and CJ become the next Demar/Kyle here lol

Comment

• The Claw Reborn wrote: View Post
                It was a breath of fresh air to see a main cog of the offense who can defend his own position. Kawhi will dominate the East. Very excited to see his entire repertoire when it matters most.

The depth of this team will be something that will overwhelm the opponent.

The Claw will not be the Claw if he does not voice out Pascal Siakam’s pathetic three point accuracy. This guy worked all summer long with his game, with all those videos and trash talking ??? but goodness gracious, he threw a lot of clunkers...a continuation of last season’s embarrassing 20 percenter average. The overrating of this guy by some folks is hilarious.
                Yeah if JV gets more mins with the Bench Mob, then we need to see Siakam spread the floor..just the first game Im not worried, Kawhi was also 0-4 for 3.

Comment

• sanyo wrote: View Post
                  Yeah if JV gets more mins with the Bench Mob, then we need to see Siakam spread the floor..just the first game Im not worried, Kawhi was also 0-4 for 3.
                  As long as he plays within his strengths then it would only benefit the team.

However, Shooting the three is definitely not his strength. I still have nightmares on that 1 for 27 stretch he had last season. I hope Nurse is no Casey encouraging the player to just hurl away bricks.

Comment

• sanyo wrote: View Post
                    God damn it why cant Delon or someone be in that position.

I cant have Kahwi and CJ become the next Demar/Kyle here lol
                    I mean, why not Kawhi and CJ? There are a lot worse options... can you imagine kawhi and monroe? Or kawhi and brown? Or even... kawhi and malachi?!

It seems like it could work.
                    Last edited by NeedTristanThompson; Mon Oct 1, 2018, 06:42 AM.

Comment

• Nurse suggests that Kawhi's defense will improve significantly as he gets integrated into the team.

“I think he can apply a lot more pressure when he gets a little bit better feel,” Nurse said Saturday. “He was sitting back a little bit tonight on everything. He was feeling his way through it, which was expected.”

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post

can't trade Miles
                        I want a cup of whatever CJ is drinking. 150% positive energy.

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post

Even when CJ isn't playing great I feel like he's a great guy to have on your team because of that relentless optimism. "Locker room presence" is such a cliche but I feel like guys like CJ must just make it more fun to come to work everyday.

Comment

• veda-parabolist wrote: View Post
                            Even when CJ isn't playing great I feel like he's a great guy to have on your team because of that relentless optimism. "Locker room presence" is such a cliche but I feel like guys like CJ must just make it more fun to come to work everyday.
                            Also he's reportedly in much better shape. In fact noticeable to the naked eye imo. I think we might get a revitalized Miles this season...his play seemed to taper off in the 2nd half of last year, we got poor defense, and a lot of shots rimming out. Those are signs of a slightly out of shape player
                            9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post
                              He/family, just had a baby girl... as does Kawhi... he is in a good place. Probably discussing diaper brands.

Comment

• Time to hang up my old purple dino Vince jersey because there's a new sheriff in town. Time to buy a Kawhi red Raps jersey. 👌
                                Mamba Mentality

Comment

Working...
                                X