Everything Kawhi Leonard

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DogeLover1234 wrote: View Post
    I agree with most everything. One thing I've seen a lot is criticizing Kawhi's speed, but I have to say, he never overwhelms people with speed, especially offensively.
    I've seen this too, very stange - almost like people have never seen him play and were expecting VC-esque dunks or something. Kawhi arguably has the most efficient game in the league in terms of conservation of movement/motion.

Comment

• Fury wrote: View Post
      Time to hang up my old purple dino Vince jersey because there's a new sheriff in town. Time to buy a Kawhi red Raps jersey. ��
      Welcome to 2018.

30 Ways Life Has Changed Since 2000 That You Haven’t Noticed
      A LOT CAN HAPPEN IN 18 YEARS

https://bestlifeonline.com/life-changed-since-2000/

Comment

• The Claw Reborn wrote: View Post
        It was a breath of fresh air to see a main cog of the offense who can defend his own position. Kawhi will dominate the East. Very excited to see his entire repertoire when it matters most.

The depth of this team will be something that will overwhelm the opponent.

The Claw will not be the Claw if he does not voice out Pascal Siakam’s pathetic three point accuracy. This guy worked all summer long with his game, with all those videos and trash talking ??? but goodness gracious, he threw a lot of clunkers...a continuation of last season’s embarrassing 20 percenter average. The overrating of this guy by some folks is hilarious.
        With DD gone..is Pascal your new punching bag?
        There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
        - TGO

Comment

• Demographic Shift wrote: View Post
          With DD gone..is Pascal your new punching bag?
          He'll need one. Hes shown no ability to post decent content without having an enemy on the roster
          9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• Come on man, there's no reason to hate anyone on this team right now.

The Claw needs a manicure.

Comment

• I suspect it will be Danny Green's turn to be this year's Raptors punching bag. Just waiting for game 3 or 4 of the regular season before the pitch forks come out.

Comment

• Pascal's a complete surprise. A tad concerned that he couldn't develop his 3pt shot further.. although it was only 1 game. Perhaps he'll never figure that out. Might just have to deal with it. Not everyone can shoot in the NBA. But he has a lot of skills that we should be happy about. His 13 boards the other night was a great achievement.

Comment

• planetmars wrote: View Post
                  I suspect it will be Danny Green's turn to be this year's Raptors punching bag. Just waiting for game 3 or 4 of the regular season before the pitch forks come out.
                  Danny Green and/or Ibaka. One of the 2-way vets who could underperform on one or both ends of the court.

Feel like everyone else is probably safe...but you never know.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Comment

• white men can't jump wrote: View Post
                    Danny Green and/or Ibaka. One of the 2-way vets who could underperform on one or both ends of the court.

Feel like everyone else is probably safe...but you never know.

Based on salary alone, the punching bag has to be Ibaka, until further notice. If #mafuzzy was actually performing to his contract, he might have been a plausible piece in a potential Butler trade, but as of now he's a player you have to tack on another valuable asset just to dump.

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post
                      Based on salary alone, the punching bag has to be Ibaka, until further notice. If #mafuzzy was actually performing to his contract, he might have been a plausible piece in a potential Butler trade, but as of now he's a player you have to tack on another valuable asset just to dump.
                      I kind of cringe when blaming a player for the deal the team gave him. Most people didnt like 20x3 when it was handed out as it fairly clear hes declining..

The contract is on our boy masai, not Ibaka

In fact contracts have been his albatross as gm. Between DeRozan, Lowry, Carroll, Ibaka, Powell, Ross, an argument can be made hes given too many dollars and cents to a lot of guys

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post
                        Welcome to 2018.

30 Ways Life Has Changed Since 2000 That You Haven’t Noticed
                        A LOT CAN HAPPEN IN 18 YEARS

https://bestlifeonline.com/life-changed-since-2000/
                        Not really. I only buy ELITE players jerseys. I'm not buying a Bosh or a Lowry or a DeRozan jersey. Are you kidding me? and lol at the MoPete, Davis, Williams etc...jerseys... I have HIGHER standards than that.

VC before Kawhi was the last true great Raptor.
                        Mamba Mentality

Comment

• T rex only eats the finest cuisine and drives the classiest automobiles. And if you're not a first ballot hall of Famer rest assured your pathetic Jersey will not come in contact with his baby smooth skin.

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
                            T rex only eats the finest cuisine and drives the classiest automobiles. And if you're not a first ballot hall of Famer rest assured your pathetic Jersey will not come in contact with his baby smooth skin.
                            You damn right .
                            Mamba Mentality

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
                              I kind of cringe when blaming a player for the deal the team gave him. Most people didnt like 20x3 when it was handed out as it fairly clear hes declining..

The contract is on our boy masai, not Ibaka

In fact contracts have been his albatross as gm. Between DeRozan, Lowry, Carroll, Ibaka, Powell, Ross, an argument can be made hes given too many dollars and cents to a lot of guys
                              Meh. The deals haven't been that bad.

DeMar and Lowry were always going to get paid. No issues there.

Carroll the issue was being willing to pursue him at that price. A lot of us thought he would go for like $7-10 million... however we did have to outbid others and the price became too high for Carroll.

Ibaka's getting way overpaid, but the length of it makes it somewhat ok. Don't know what the market was for him, though. Not sure if we had to outbid anyone.

Powell's deal always had me a bit worried. Even if he progressed instead of regressing last year...how much opportunity could there be for him to earn that contract with our cluttered backcourt? And 4 years of it...kind of rough.

Ross' was a bit of an overpayment, but he was a young and athletic shooter. He would always have some value, and it worked out since we were able to trade him for Ibaka.

JV's extension has turned out to be great value. Fred's will probably work out pretty well too.

That Powell deal though...damn.

Last edited by white men can't jump; Mon Oct 1, 2018, 05:43 PM.

Comment

• https://mobile.twitter.com/E_Woodyar...75529301778432

Kawhi Leonard and the Toronto Raptors will face the Utah Jazz tomorrow. Check out Leonard during today’s practice.
                                "I look at it as a day to day process. My focus is this year. If you look at the future you're going to trip over the present."

- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

Working...
                                X