Everything Kawhi Leonard

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JamesH wrote: View Post
    Wow. I think Popovich is a little angrt, no?
    In my opinion, Kawhi is a leader!
    Weird for pop to being throwing so much shade, Kawhi leads by example. In my opinion, Duncan was the leader of that team and David Robinson before him. Manu and Parker were vocal, but it always seemed to me in the annoying type of way. Tim was the rock for that team, the ultimate professional. No trash talk, only work. Kind of reminds me of someone. Just sour grapes on pops part, probably due to watching Kawai killing it this year. Probably kicking himself too for completely mishandling him last year and being selfish (pushing Kawai when he didin't feel ready to play) and pushing for what may have been his last chance at another ring.

Comment

• JamesH wrote: View Post
      Wow. I think Popovich is a little angrt, no?
      In my opinion, Kawhi is a leader!
      Meh, sour grapes. Kawhi doesn't have to be a leader, his play speaks for itself and frankly that's all he needs to do. I don't get this idea where the best players have to somehow "be leaders", other than by example.

The other thing is, when Kawhi was with the Spurs he was one of the young guys. The vets were Manu, Mills, Tim Duncan etc.. so yeah, of course those guys are gonna be the ones doing the "leading". He's a bit older now, and doing his part in sharing his experience and knowledge with guys like OG and Siakam. Sounds more than enough to me.

Comment

• From the limited clips we see on Open Gym, definitely looks like Lowry is the vocal leader. He's the guy doing all the pre-game pep talks and doing the post-game rounds of the locker room.
        "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

• Trying to win with Derozan, Gay and Aldridge is starting to get to Pop. lol. He needs to retire before his reputation gets tarnished.

Comment

• Zainab wrote: View Post

Comment

• Kawhi's college coach liked his leadership well enough, acknowledging of course that it was of the quiet kind.

Watching the Spurs slowly devolve (sadly) certainly adds to Duncan's legacy. He was the man.
              "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

• TBF to Pop, he had some nice things to say. But that line about leadership is what the talking heads are going to use.

Comment

• Truth Teller wrote: View Post
                  TBF to Pop, he had some nice things to say. But that line about leadership is what the talking heads are going to use.

Comment

• Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• Great game today by the 3rd most impactful player on the team!
                      Mamba Mentality

Comment

• oh no he said weather... and it's only November *gulp*

We gotta win that championship this year!

Comment

• Fury wrote: View Post
                          Great game today by the 3rd most impactful player on the team!
                          Is that necessary?
                          Official Pope of the Raptors sponsored by MLSE.

Comment

• Great channel for Raptors stuff if you've missed the game:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=av7_UZwwpMc
                            Official Pope of the Raptors sponsored by MLSE.

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post

First regular season technical foul in 400+ games. Just the beginning of a long list of career firsts coming up for Kawhi as a Raptor.

Comment

• Pops is just sour and salty. Pretty low considering it came from him.

Comment

Working...
                                X