Everything Kawhi Leonard

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
    He actually has a wife and daughter. And nobody knows that. Because that's Kawhi. Not an Instagram model, nobody sitting on his lap on the podium
    The last time I heard of New Balance and basketball, wasn't James Worthy or Kareem hustling them back in the 80s? I didn't even know they made high performance basketball shoes.....

Comment

• saints91 wrote: View Post
      Good news!

One of the reasons he wanted out of SA was because the endorsement opportunities weren’t there. He was offered a low ball contract offer from Jordan brand so he didn’t resign.

Perhaps he will view Toronto as a big enough market to get these types of deals. I’m interested to see how much he signed for.
      Are the numbers out on how much the deal with NB was worth?

Comment

• saints91 wrote: View Post
        Good news!

One of the reasons he wanted out of SA was because the endorsement opportunities weren’t there. He was offered a low ball contract offer from Jordan brand so he didn’t resign.

Perhaps he will view Toronto as a big enough market to get these types of deals. I’m interested to see how much he signed for.
        That one awkward laugh at the media-day presser was probably worth millions by itself. He elevated his public profile in a huuuge way that day, albeit unintentionally.

Comment

• Fury wrote: View Post
          Lol look at you. You were leading the "Vince Carter quit on the Raptors" convo a couple of days ago and now you're here defending Kawhi.

Let's be honest here. Kawhi Leonard QUIT on the Spurs last year. What he did was worse than what Vince did. Vince didn't really quit, the idiot Babcock just decided to trade him.

IF Kawhi decides to move on in the offseason, you're probably going to lead the Kawhi quit on the Raptors talk as well.
          I'm STILL on the "Vince Carter (Quitter-Carter) quit on the Raptors" convo.
          I'll never idolize him like some still do .... never.

If Kawhi leaves here, he'll be closer to Bosh than Quitter-Carter .....

Comment

• Comment

• I mean for 1988ish...these are SICK. I wanna see they do...maybe I'll buy a pair, first time theres a Raptors player shoe since Vince

9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• Google shows a few more recent ones

Not terrible.

Comment

• Nilanka wrote: View Post
                  Google shows a few more recent ones

Not terrible.
                  That's actually better than Steph's Under Armour lol.
                  Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Nilanka wrote: View Post
                    Google shows a few more recent ones

Not terrible.
                    The Worthy's look a lot like a pair of LA Gears with a tongue pump I used to have:

"We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

• Real question - why did basketball players think shoes needed all kinds of ankle support before and they don't anymore?
                      "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

• S.R. wrote: View Post
                        Real question - why did basketball players think shoes needed all kinds of ankle support before and they don't anymore?
                        I don't know if that's what pro players think, but at least for me in high school I felt at first it was nice to have the ankle support, but then I turned an ankle even though I was wearing shoes with the support.

After that I felt like the ankle braces were just giving me a "false sense of security" on the floor, and I really had to watch how I was landing/how I played if I really wanted to protect the ankles. Basically, they weren't doing anything other than look trendy (at the time), and I felt I could be subconsciously relying on them for support when I shouldn't, so I ditched them.

Comment

Real question - why did basketball players think shoes needed all kinds of ankle support before and they don't anymore?
                          Are high tops not cool anymore? I always buy high top sneakers; for look, feel and comfort
                          9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

I assume it's because all the pros are fully taped up. I know I still wear high tops, but I've got floppy ankles.

Comment

• More and more keep pointing to the spurs medical team being shit. Kawhi, Danny greens misdiagnosed groin injury and now this. Kawhi gonna start to get some apology's from those who wrote him off sitting out with a "fake" injury
                              To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

• Customize you NB 990s 👍🏻

https://www.newbalance.ca/en_ca/pd/n...SAAEgIRKvD_BwE

Comment

Working...
                                X