Everything Kawhi Leonard

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• S.R. wrote: View Post
    Real question - why did basketball players think shoes needed all kinds of ankle support before and they don't anymore?
    Likely they figured out that high tops don't actually provide ankle support.

Comment

• Yuri Gagarin wrote: View Post
      Golden Klaw 1's....

Comment

• Kawhi get's the ESPN treatment again ahead of a national game

http://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/2...gamble-pay-off

"I'm still learning my team," he said after finishing with 17 points, 10 rebounds, five assists and two steals in Toronto's 122-114 win over Memphis on Tuesday, "and figuring out I don't really have to do too much with all of this talent that we have."

Last edited by Jclaw; Thu Nov 29, 2018, 10:26 AM.

Comment

• Yuri Gagarin wrote: View Post
          My best attempt:

twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• Jclaw wrote: View Post
            Kawhi get's the ESPN treatment again ahead of a national game

http://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/2...gamble-pay-off

"I'm still learning my team," he said after finishing with 17 points, 10 rebounds, five assists and two steals in Toronto's 122-114 win over Memphis on Tuesday, "and figuring out I don't really have to do too much with all of this talent that we have."

Gotta love this quote...

Comment

• DanH wrote: View Post
              My best attempt:

The Emperor has no shoes!

Comment

• [QUOTE=DanH;880209]My best attempt:

Yours in reverse....

Comment

• [QUOTE=golden;880215]
                  DanH wrote: View Post
                  My best attempt:

Yours in reverse....

So weird...who's the "yours" to which you refer? I just made the exact opposite pair (okay..not that odd that the other choice was red with black rather than black with red). Are we being watched?

Comment

• I cant wait to see kawhis shoe. I heard he wore socks to an interview yesterday? Hes gotta have new kicks for tonight then

Comment

• Jclaw wrote: View Post

So weird...who's the "yours" to which you refer? I just made the exact opposite pair (okay..not that odd that the other choice was red with black rather than black with red). Are we being watched?
                      I just took DanH's and made the opposite, so if you never saw his, it's a case of "fool's seldom differ". j/k

Comment

• DanH wrote: View Post
                        My best attempt:

That's funny, Raptors fans confirmed:

"We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

• The ability to customize your show: Awesome!

Having to fork out $270: Debauchery!

Disclaimer - I buy shoes at Nike outlet stores and never pay more than $80...

Comment

• According to ESPN, incumbent brands usually have up to 10 business days to exercise their "match rights clause" if an endorsee has agreed to a shoe deal with a different company. However, Jordan Brand has reportedly considered allowing Leonard to walk, which means a deal with New Balance could become official before next week.

Terms of the reported agreement have yet to be disclosed, although industry expectations are that Leonard was offered more than $5 million per year. Jordan Brand had previously offered a four-year extension worth up to $22 million last spring.

The reported deal would also be among the top-15 annual shoe endorsement contracts in the NBA.
                            It has not been confirmed whether Leonard will get a signature shoe or simply endorse New Balance's new basketball sneaker, according to ESPN. However, Industry sources told the website that the All-Star and his representatives have been vetting potential creative agencies to launch and manage his social media accounts.

Leonard's Jordan deal expired on Oct. 1, but he's worn Air Jordan 32 Low model shoes during games throughout the 2018-19 season.
                            https://www.newsweek.com/kawhi-leona...sement-1235656

Comment

• I love how it includes that his camp is "looking at venturing into social media". Like "hmm seems this instagram is catching on with the kids of today" Kawhi decides to become a business halfway thru his career
                              9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
                                I love how it includes that his camp is "looking at venturing into social media". Like "hmm seems this instagram is catching on with the kids of today" Kawhi decides to become a business halfway thru his career
                                BREAKING: Kawhi signs with AOL Messenger

Comment

Working...
                                X