Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nilanka wrote: View Post
    BREAKING: Kawhi signs with AOL Messenger

AOL Messenger?! Brings back a lot of memories lol.
    Mamba Mentality

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
      I love how it includes that his camp is "looking at venturing into social media". Like "hmm seems this instagram is catching on with the kids of today" Kawhi decides to become a business halfway thru his career
      I think he should just stay away from social media he's already become a star without it. it adds to his mysterious persona that hes like the one nba player to not fuck around on social media. they should play on that for his branding call him the recluse or something.
      To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

• Nilanka wrote: View Post
        BREAKING: Kawhi signs with AOL Messenger

Are you old as shit, or too young to get legally get boned? Do you have a vagina to put my boner? And how near are you to my boner at this current time?

God we were charming

9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

Are you old as shit, or too young to get legally get boned? Do you have a vagina to put my boner? And how near are you to my boner at this current time?

God we were charming
          "BRB....gotta log off so my dad can make a phone call"

Comment

• Looks more like T. Ross

Comment

• One of these guys is on our team. Plays for the Raptors. That's insane. Still can't process it

Comment

• Jclaw wrote: View Post
                One of these guys is on our team. Plays for the Raptors. That's insane. Still can't process it

Oh c'mon! What's with the teaser post? Which one???

Comment

One of these guys is on our team. Plays for the Raptors. That's insane. Still can't process it

Future team-mates......... with the Clippers. According to Doug Smith. SMH. Long-time beat reporter trolling your own fanbase? WTF was up with that?

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post
                    Future team-mates......... with the Clippers. According to Doug Smith. SMH. Long-time beat reporter trolling your own fanbase? WTF was up with that?

Sounds like he's being sarcastic, and this is his (rather pathetic) attempt to poke fun at the silly idea that Kawhi's already gone.

Comment

Durant got the better of him last night, unfortunately. H2H Durant shot something like 7/9 and Kawhi was 3/10 (forget the exact numbers).

The deeper team won.
                      "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

• S.R. wrote: View Post
                        Durant got the better of him last night, unfortunately. H2H Durant shot something like 7/9 and Kawhi was 3/10 (forget the exact numbers).

The deeper team won.
                        At the beginning of the year, who called Ibaka and Siakam as our big game players? We're not that deep, though. FVV, OG & Miles were AWOL. JV gave back more than he helped. Delon was good enough. Our starting lineup is killer, though.

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post
                          At the beginning of the year, who called Ibaka and Siakam as our big game players? We're not that deep, though. FVV, OG & Miles were AWOL. JV gave back more than he helped. Delon was good enough. Our starting lineup is killer, though.
                          Raps had 6 players score in double digits, Warriors had 3.

GS is missing half their starting lineup.
                          "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

The deeper team won.
                            Which is fine. Durant is a better offensive player than kawhi, in fact quite a bit more as an individual talent. Kawhi is a winner.

I'd rather have Durant on my fantasy team. I'd rather have Kawhi on my actual team.
                            9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

The deeper team won.
                              What's crazy is that Durant performing like that against the best individual defender in the league is only going to make him more confident.

Comment

Which is fine. Durant is a better offensive player than kawhi, in fact quite a bit more as an individual talent. Kawhi is a winner.

I'd rather have Durant on my fantasy team. I'd rather have Kawhi on my actual team.
                                I'd rather have both. What a combo that would be.

Comment

Working...
                                X