• Show
Clear All

• planetmars wrote: View Post

That actually looks good.
    Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Fury wrote: View Post
      That actually looks good.
      I like them a lot. Good for New Balance. Give me those over any shoe from Under Armor any day.

Comment

Not a fan of the "N". If they just had the Klaw without the "N" it would have been a great looking shoe.
        At the risk of sounding stuck up, I wont wear shoes with the big N. Sorry not sorry but the brand is corny to me
        9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• S.R. wrote: View Post
          Will reserve judgment until I can see how they look with dad jeans.
          Really like how Kawhi's 'Klaw hand' logo looks almost exactly like the Raptor logo. He was born to be Raptor.

BTW - Dad jeans are not real dad jeans unless they're way too long and rolled up. That's how you spot faux dads, because what real dad would actually take the time to have his jeans altered to like, you know, fit properly.

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
            At the risk of sounding stuck up, I wont wear shoes with the big N. Sorry not sorry but the brand is corny to me
            It's actually a Z turned sideways. All better now? Now get out there and buy those shoes.... or he's leaving.

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post
              Really like how Kawhi's 'Klaw hand' logo looks almost exactly like the Raptor logo. He was born to be Raptor.

BTW - Dad jeans are not real dad jeans unless they're way too long and rolled up. That's how you spot faux dads, because what real dad would actually take the time to have his jeans altered to like, you know, fit properly.
              Jerry rocks New Balance

Comment

• Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Superstar.

Comment

Tampering. Fuck off ya old bald prick

Comment

• I like this Kawhi-light better (plus we won this game):

Comment

I like this Kawhi-light better (plus we won this game):

Kawhi-light. Nice.

Comment

This was literally the day after Adam Silver sent a "hey guys, please stop tampering" memo because of Lebron answering questions about Anthony Davis. Pretty hilarious. Lebron is officially finishing his career in MC Hammer mode.
                          "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
                            But a swoosh just looks so cool....SMH at your ridiculous face.

Comment

• Nba = wwe

Comment

• Superjudge wrote: View Post
                                But a swoosh just looks so cool....SMH at your ridiculous face.
                                Yes it does, but what changes the score is I still have Jordans that have lasted me for years with little sign of wear and tear.

Why switch?

Comment

Working...
                                X