Everything Kawhi Leonard

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• G__Deane wrote: View Post
    Kawhi just needs to decide which star he wants to bring north of the border and both sign here ....
    Lowry probably already told Kawhi he's going to join him in L.A.

Comment

• He's staying

Comment

• If Kawhi leaves he's already made his mind up to do so imo. He seems like a family oriented guy so I don't blame him if he chooses to be where they are and raise his kids where he wants to raise them. He's got that right. Just enjoy the ride for this season and see where the chips fall where they may.

Comment

• LJ2 wrote: View Post
          If Kawhi leaves he's already made his mind up to do so imo. He seems like a family oriented guy so I don't blame him if he chooses to be where they are and raise his kids where he wants to raise them. He's got that right. Just enjoy the ride for this season and see where the chips fall where they may.
          That's exactly how I feel
          I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
            He's staying

Is that Lowry's voice?
            Mamba Mentality

Comment

• The MVP will most likely go to either Giannis/ or Harden but we still are half way to go.

Though Kawhi being top 5 in PPG, top 6 in steals and his team being no.1 may have something to say about that.

Kawhi’s win shares per 48 is top 5 too
              Last edited by The Claw Reborn; Mon Jan 14, 2019, 02:23 PM.

Comment

• The fact that this team is no. 1 despite injuries and absences to so many key personnel is pretty amazing. Hoping for a healthy second half of the season and to see exactly how good this team can be.

Comment

• LJ2 wrote: View Post
                  The fact that this team is no. 1 despite injuries and absences to so many key personnel is pretty amazing. Hoping for a healthy second half of the season and to see exactly how good this team can be.
                  Plus we are left with the easiest schedule for remaining games: http://www.tankathon.com/remaining_schedule_strength

Comment

• SkywalkerAC wrote: View Post
                    Plus we are left with the easiest schedule for remaining games: http://www.tankathon.com/remaining_schedule_strength
                    We've also played the most games in the league. So lighter load to end the season ain't to shabby.

Comment

• Can I just say that it's been a joy to watch this man play basketball on a nightly basis. I knew he was good, but I didn't watch him as much as being on our team. He just plays with so much poise that it looks like he's not even trying. He get 30 points and it seems like a quite night.

Although I wish with everything I have that he stays, but if he decides to leave for family reasons (only reason I can see him leaving) I can honestly say that it has been a pleasure watching efficient, team, defence positive basketball. I won't be sad that its over (yes I will be) but I will happy that it happened.

I think I read it somewhere here, but the analogy of the supermodel for a night is a good one. You had to give up your long time girlfriend, that was great but not the "one" for one night with a supermodel. Maybe you could convince the supermodel to be your new girlfriend, and that would be amazing, but if you gave up your current good but not great girlfriend you would definitely get to spend an unforgettable night with the supermodel. I'm glad we took that chance.

Comment

• Shredder wrote: View Post
                        Can I just say that it's been a joy to watch this man play basketball on a nightly basis. I knew he was good, but I didn't watch him as much as being on our team. He just plays with so much poise that it looks like he's not even trying. He get 30 points and it seems like a quite night.

Although I wish with everything I have that he stays, but if he decides to leave for family reasons (only reason I can see him leaving) I can honestly say that it has been a pleasure watching efficient, team, defence positive basketball. I won't be sad that its over (yes I will be) but I will happy that it happened.

I think I read it somewhere here, but the analogy of the supermodel for a night is a good one. You had to give up your long time girlfriend, that was great but not the "one" for one night with a supermodel. Maybe you could convince the supermodel to be your new girlfriend, and that would be amazing, but if you gave up your current good but not great girlfriend you would definitely get to spend an unforgettable night with the supermodel. I'm glad we took that chance.
                        Damn. Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened.
                        Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Shredder wrote: View Post
                          Can I just say that it's been a joy to watch this man play basketball on a nightly basis. I knew he was good, but I didn't watch him as much as being on our team. He just plays with so much poise that it looks like he's not even trying. He get 30 points and it seems like a quite night.

And even with the supermodel analogy, I still look it more as supermodel for a year than supermodel for a night.

Comment

• Comment

• The last sentence is especially well put

http://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/2...lonzo-ball-nba

"Toronto Leonard is generating more free throws and shots at the rim. The only nit to pick: He hasn't advanced as a playmaker; he exists almost outside of Toronto's offense. Kyle Lowry has had a tough time figuring out how to assert himself with Leonard on the floor, and seems to have settled on just not doing so.

But Leonard is straight-up menacing with the ball -- the late-game battering ram these Raptors have never had."

Comment

• He smiled last night too.. He's definitely staying

Comment

Working...
                                X