Everything Kawhi Leonard

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• whateverx2019 wrote: View Post
    sobered what from what ? accept the reality ... want to put your money where mouth is ? make a legit bet with you right nkw kawhi ain't staying ? but you wont because you'll go with the "percentages"
    Are you Steve Simmons? I think you’re Steve Simmons.

Comment

• whateverx2019 wrote: View Post
      hope is for fools ..gotta follow logic and percentages...it's like saying we should get Carter and Lin and hope vinsanity and Linsanity returns..yes possible but extremely unlikely..dont be blinded by the past and look at the current evidence presented to you
      whateverx2019 wrote: View Post
      sobered what from what ? accept the reality ... want to put your money where mouth is ? make a legit bet with you right nkw kawhi ain't staying ? but you wont because you'll go with the "percentages"
      First you tell us that fans need to use percentages (whatever you're referring to) and then your very next comment you try to make it a negative thing to do
      What ARE you on?

Comment

• Superjudge wrote: View Post
        Ok I gotta vent on this one.

The guy literally, already lives in San Diego, he has, always lived there, its his home. Guess what, he lived there when he was playing for the Spurs too. He bought a house in Toronto too. Guess what 5-6 other NBA players live in that same area, guys who guess what, don't play in fucking California. It blows my mind that people care this much about a fucking sports team that they are pissing and moaning and acting like jilted lovers over the private real estate dealings of their favourite pro athlete.

Get a fucking grip fellas, and stop acting like manic 13 year old girls.

Jesus H. Christ, I gotta quit this shit...again.

Losers
        It blows my mind that people care this much about other people caring this much about a fucking sports team that they are pissing and moaning..... oh wait.....
        Last edited by golden; Fri Jan 25, 2019, 09:58 AM.

Comment

• planetmars wrote: View Post

All I want to know is did the team really allow him to miss games to go house shopping? LOL, I know, I know he probably has people doing that for him, but at $13M he has got to have been involved more than just signing papers.

Comment

• LJ2 wrote: View Post
            All I want to know is did the team really allow him to miss games to go house shopping? LOL, I know, I know he probably has people doing that for him, but at $13M he has got to have been involved more than just signing papers.
            It looks like he may have actually bought this house in September. The LA Times report is just a tad slow (or it's possible due to legal reasons they couldn't disclose the information until so many months afterwards).

All in all this seems to be a nothing burger.

Comment

• Superjudge wrote: View Post
              Ok I gotta vent on this one.

The guy literally, already lives in San Diego, he has, always lived there, its his home. Guess what, he lived there when he was playing for the Spurs too. He bought a house in Toronto too. Guess what 5-6 other NBA players live in that same area, guys who guess what, don't play in fucking California. It blows my mind that people care this much about a fucking sports team that they are pissing and moaning and acting like jilted lovers over the private real estate dealings of their favourite pro athlete.

Get a fucking grip fellas, and stop acting like manic 13 year old girls.

Jesus H. Christ, I gotta quit this shit...again.

Losers
              I'm jealous man. Tell me how you got so cool. Maybe one day us pencil necked dweebs will learn a thing or 2 when you grace us with your presence
              9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
                I'm jealous man. Tell me how you got so cool. Maybe one day us pencil necked dweebs will learn a thing or 2 when you grace us with your presence
                Being a cars salesman does that to you.
                Official Pope of the Raptors sponsored by MLSE.

Comment

• DanH wrote: View Post
                  It's more sky-is-falling nonsense. No matter where he plays, he'd be buying that house. That's an off-season house.
                  Ok I got a positive spin. Kawhi just dropped 13 million dollars on a house. If he decides to leave Toronto for L.A, he would lose an additional $50 million dollars as a result of a lesser contract he was going to get (140 mil with L.A as opposed to 190 mil with the Raps) . If Kawhi who was living a frugal life at this point and using the houses in T.O and L.A as an investment, why would he leave an additional $50 million dollars on the table?! I'm sure he got accountants handling his business and they would tell him he would be crazy to do so. Heck if Kawhi wants to escape to his San Diego home during some bad winters in T.O for 5 days in a month im sure Masai would give him the okay and it would be reported as "rest" or "personal" reason. Come on Kawhi! You will never find as much freedom as a player if you sign with the Raps! Just do it!! ...I mean "find your balance"

Comment

• Hotshot wrote: View Post
                    Ok I got a positive spin. Kawhi just dropped 13 million dollars on a house. If he decides to leave Toronto for L.A, he would lose an additional $50 million dollars as a result of a lesser contract he was going to get (140 mil with L.A as opposed to 190 mil with the Raps) . If Kawhi who was living a frugal life at this point and using the houses in T.O and L.A as an investment, why would he leave an additional $50 million dollars on the table?! I'm sure he got accountants handling his business and they would tell him he would be crazy to do so. Heck if Kawhi wants to escape to his San Diego home during some bad winters in T.O for 5 days in a month im sure Masai would give him the okay and it would be reported as "rest" or "personal" reason. Come on Kawhi! You will never find as much freedom as a player if you sign with the Raps! Just do it!! ...I mean "find your balance"
                    He has already traded himself away from a supermax, maybe he doesnt want to give up even more money?

Comment

• Not sure if this was posted.

This is awesome.
                      Does Kawhi Leonard deserve more criticism for sitting out 14 games so far? | UNDISPUTED]

https://youtu.be/DaLNntB6eBE

Poor Skip.

Comment

• DogeLover1234 wrote: View Post
                        He has already traded himself away from a supermax, maybe he doesnt want to give up even more money?
                        Technially true, but I recall reading that the Spurs might have not offered the supermax and were suggesting he take less for the good of the team.

Toronto would absolutely do a max five year with him.

Comment

• Mitchell Duong wrote: View Post
                          Technially true, but I recall reading that the Spurs might have not offered the supermax and were suggesting he take less for the good of the team.

Toronto would absolutely do a max five year with him.
                          I am certain that I read that somewhere, so it is out there.

Comment

• With the Lakers and Clippers having cap room. There is the scenario that Kawhi wants to go to L.A. but doesn't care which team, so they work out a deal where Toronto signs a max and trades him to the L.A. team that offers something.

*in the offseason of course.

**Ignore the above if its against the rules of the CBA.
                            Last edited by Mitchell Duong; Fri Jan 25, 2019, 06:16 PM.

Comment

• Mitchell Duong wrote: View Post
                              With the Lakers and Clippers having cap room. There is the scenario that Kawhi wants to go to L.A. but doesn't care which team, so they work out a deal where Toronto signs a max and trades him to the L.A. team that offers something.

*in the offseason of course.

**Ignore the above if its against the rules of the CBA.
                              I find a sign and trade extremely unlikely. He'll either sign here and stay for the max, or go to some circus media frenzy in LA for less money.

Comment

• probably. Although he might sign 1/1's until has 10 years and then sign a max.

Comment

Working...
                                X