Everything Kawhi Leonard

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Probably should put this here:

The generally inscrutable Raptor (Kawhi) claims to have not noticed Ballmer making the special effort. “Yeah, I know who he is. I didn’t see him tonight,” said Leonard after the game. “I don’t really pay attention to who’s at the game or anything like that unless I’m sitting on the bench or there’s a dead ball or something like that and they make an announcement.

“That’s pretty much the times when I know someone’s here, but other than that I’m not searching for anyone.”

Does he care about such obvious efforts to gain his attention?

“No. I’m not thinking about it right now,” he said. “I’m just focused on the season. I didn’t know he was at the game until you guys told me … I’m focused and when that time comes we’ll have to talk and sit down with everyone.”

Comment

• G__Deane wrote: View Post
      Probably should put this here:

The generally inscrutable Raptor (Kawhi) claims to have not noticed Ballmer making the special effort. “Yeah, I know who he is. I didn’t see him tonight,” said Leonard after the game. “I don’t really pay attention to who’s at the game or anything like that unless I’m sitting on the bench or there’s a dead ball or something like that and they make an announcement.

“That’s pretty much the times when I know someone’s here, but other than that I’m not searching for anyone.”

Does he care about such obvious efforts to gain his attention?

“No. I’m not thinking about it right now,” he said. “I’m just focused on the season. I didn’t know he was at the game until you guys told me … I’m focused and when that time comes we’ll have to talk and sit down with everyone.”
      The last sentence makes me cringe a little not gonna lie
      9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
        it's fair though.
        Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
          Lowry and DeRozan said the same thing. It’s boilerplate.

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post
            He’s also going to give 110%, trust his teammates and I’ve heard that no one rocks like Taronna.

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post
              yeah I guess it only makes sense as a businessman.

Plus people are making too much of a deal. Balmer is from Detroit. Probably not uncommon or strange for him to join them on that annual road trip
              9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• I think it's just funny that he didn't even acknowledge Ballmer and makes a point of saying he didn't even know he was there (I doubt that lol).I don't think he or Bill Gates or Jim Ballsillie back in the day would be used to being treated that way

Comment

• Kawhi doesn't give a shit and is one of the few people in the NBA that I would believe when they say they have no idea who is at the game, or who Ballmer even is.

Comment

• Hes implying he’ll have a sit down with whoever is interested. He wants to play basketball and win more than anything. Good luck to us this year he has front row seats to how things are done here. Its all about how we do the next few months everything else is irrelevant.

Comment

• Yuri Gagarin wrote: View Post
                      Hes implying he’ll have a sit down with whoever is interested. He wants to play basketball and win more than anything. Good luck to us this year he has front row seats to how things are done here. Its all about how we do the next few months everything else is irrelevant.
                      Kawahi Having a sit down with Ballmer can only work for the Raptors advantage. Exhibit A:

Comment

• 😂ya the guys a freak. I imagine kawhi taking a shower post game and ballmer showin up beside him asking him if everythings ok.

Comment

• Yuri Gagarin wrote: View Post
                          😂ya the guys a freak. I imagine kawhi taking a shower post game and ballmer showin up beside him asking him if everythings ok.
                          Hopefully Kawhi will pull a Griffin.

Comment

• Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post

Kawhi's PPG:

Nov. = 23.7
                              Dec. = 29.1
                              Jan. = 30.2
                              Feb. = 17.7 (3 games)

Yeah he's cruising a bit, they've also been playing garbage teams in most of his "foot off the gas" games and this is only a few very recent games.

More than anything I'm glad to see Nurse call a guy out a bit. Nurse has had a very que sera sera message to working things out and seeing how things go, sometimes guys (even the pros) need a kick in the ass. It's also good to have a team environment that holds everybody accountable, including your top dog.
                              "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post

He's not trying to file up on cupcakes, leave that hunger for the main course.

Comment

Working...
                                X