Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• https://youtu.be/-HA_FlIwD4Q

Comment

• I think we need him this season for sure. But going forward I'm not so sure. In any event, I don't foresee a tank if Kawhi leaves, but a short rebuild might be possible if some assets can be recouped from our expirings. You gotta admit that this team plays so nice ball when Kawhi sits.

Comment

• Mamba Mentality

Comment

• The Great One wrote: View Post

White dads are hype they should bring in creedance Clearwater revival and debut the shoe at the concert
          9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• Regular season is different than the playoffs. Really need to remember that. Kawhi is suited for the playoffs when every single possession can be important. When he's on, he's amazing. He's the guy that creates fear in other teams.

You remove Kawhi than we may win 1 round but that's probably the ceiling.

We are a fun team when he's not playing in the regular season.. but it's so hard to replicate that in the playoffs. I mean just look at last year and what happened against the Cavs.

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
              White dads are hype they should bring in creedance Clearwater revival and debut the shoe at the concert
              I gotta say, "you can follow him @ the gym" is a dope line

Now somebodies gotta make it a hot song, and NB's got a hit

Comment

• planetmars wrote: View Post
                Regular season is different than the playoffs. Really need to remember that. Kawhi is suited for the playoffs when every single possession can be important. When he's on, he's amazing. He's the guy that creates fear in other teams.

You remove Kawhi than we may win 1 round but that's probably the ceiling.

We are a fun team when he's not playing in the regular season.. but it's so hard to replicate that in the playoffs. I mean just look at last year and what happened against the Cavs.
                This is true. But does Pascal have the potential to be a #1 guy? Can he carry an offence on a regular basis in the future? Am I just preparing myself for what I believe to be Kawhi's inevitable departure?

Comment

• The Great One wrote: View Post

He doesn't need to chase fouls?! Lol. *shots fired at the Beard and DeRozan*

Comment

• Raptor Jesus wrote: View Post
                    I gotta say, "you can follow him @ the gym" is a dope line

Now somebodies gotta make it a hot song, and NB's got a hit
                    Not as catchy as "In Da Club", but ok.

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post
                      He doesn't need to chase fouls?! Lol. *shots fired at the Beard and DeRozan*
                      I think just the beard.

DeRozan is a middleweight in the nba and a lightweight in the shoe game..sorry
                      9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• That's pretty much a perfect ad. Curious to know if the guys they take shots at in the ad (Harden, Embiid, Durant) were approached by NB and spurned them. If so, NB's troll game is pretty good.

Comment

• Watch the shoes be released with a Clippers colourway I would laugh so hard
                          "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
                            I thought it was ACDC or U2 for the white Dads lol

Comment

• what better place to play the lopro angle than Canada?

Comment

• that's he perfect ad for kawhi! I like that they will be released this season giving all of Canada a chance to get a pair and show kawhi he doesn't need to be in a big american market to sell sneakers
                                To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

Working...
                                X