Everything Kawhi Leonard

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Puffer wrote: View Post
    Okay, I'm willing to step up and deal with it. Or at least mention it and not ignore it.

We knew right from the start that Kawhi didn't want to come here. LA, any LA was the preferred destination. But Kawhi didn't say a word. He reported for duty like a good soldier. His first few games were pretty wooden, but he did his duty.

Now! Now it's different. I can't turn around without seeing another picture of a smiling Kawhi. High fiving Lowry and smiling. Jumping up and cheering Pascal, and smiling. Looking a TV talking head right in the eye and treating their inane post game questions as if they need a serious response. And giving a small grin at the end. WTF is up with Kawhi. What's he playing at. Online media is stuffed with Kawhi smiling.

Is it just me, or is it a thing?

Comment

• Puffer wrote: View Post
      Okay, I'm willing to step up and deal with it. Or at least mention it and not ignore it.

We knew right from the start that Kawhi didn't want to come here. LA, any LA was the preferred destination. But Kawhi didn't say a word. He reported for duty like a good soldier. His first few games were pretty wooden, but he did his duty.

Now! Now it's different. I can't turn around without seeing another picture of a smiling Kawhi. High fiving Lowry and smiling. Jumping up and cheering Pascal, and smiling. Looking a TV talking head right in the eye and treating their inane post game questions as if they need a serious response. And giving a small grin at the end. WTF is up with Kawhi. What's he playing at. Online media is stuffed with Kawhi smiling.

Is it just me, or is it a thing?
      Can only be a good thing. Either way, being engaged with his teammates should result in better basketball now and into the playoffs, right?
      Last edited by Zak24gege; Thu Feb 28, 2019, 11:48 PM.

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post

I'm not great at lip reading, but I'm almost certain what he's saying to OG is "I'm staying".

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post

LJ2 wrote: View Post
          I'm not great at lip reading, but I'm almost certain what he's saying to OG is "I'm staying".
          Pretty sure OG just told him a joke about Alberta rednecks.
          "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

• S.R. wrote: View Post
            Pretty sure OG just told him a joke about Alberta rednecks.
            9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• Comment

• planetmars wrote: View Post

Man, he sure doesn't mind putting a lot of pressure on himself to perform in the playoffs ....

Comment

• GAME!

Comment

• Still hard to see how all this caution is necessary at this point. If he walks after all this pampering, it's going to be extra annoying.

Comment

• SkywalkerAC wrote: View Post
                      Still hard to see how all this caution is necessary at this point. If he walks after all this pampering, it's going to be extra annoying.

he's engaged at least
                      Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post

he's engaged at least
                        That was such a brutal non-call on Siakam's dunk there.

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post

he's engaged at least
                          Pfft overrated defense

Comment

• I mean, nobody is really "100%" the vast majority of the time in a season, but if you're averaging a career high in points, I'd say you're pretty darn close.

Comment

• SkywalkerAC wrote: View Post
                              I mean, nobody is really "100%" the vast majority of the time in a season, but if you're averaging a career high in points, I'd say you're pretty darn close.
                              Yeah, RR just started that up today. "Hes clearly not 100% back from his spurs injury" had not been said in weeks or months. But now it's back...just more justifying..

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
                                Yeah, RR just started that up today. "Hes clearly not 100% back from his spurs injury" had not been said in weeks or months. But now it's back...just more justifying..
                                So again, you honestly think this is all just Kawhi looking at the Calendar and saying "Naah, I don't feel like it. Fuck em"? Really?

Comment

Working...
                                X