• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• golden wrote: View Post

Goldblum can exhale now. lol.
    From

To
    Last edited by GOLDBLUM; Sun Mar 17, 2019, 12:08 AM. Reason: Reason for editing... this new platform.

Comment

• So the Raps will be in Oklahoma City to begin a home-and-home series against the 42-28 Thunder Wednesday. The second game is Friday night back in Toronto Arena. From there, the Raptors will finish the season playing nine consecutive games against teams below .500

Kawhi sat last night so normally he would play Wednesday and not Friday. But with Wed being on the road, does he not travel and stay home in Toronto and play for the home crowd Friday? That's a lot of time off between games....

OR PLAY BOTH (highly unlikely)

Comment

• Nice light but optimistic look at what's to come in the (playoff) future for Kawhi

https://www.theringer.com/nba/2019/3...season-outlook

Comment

• Clippers might lose Doc Rivers?

Comment

• Serge is awesome!

Comment

• SkywalkerAC wrote: View Post
              Clippers might lose Doc Rivers?
              LOL. That would be hilarious.

Comment

• planetmars wrote: View Post
                Serge is awesome!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

1. Serge blew this episode up, it will move units. Marketing 101

2. The fact Kawhi agreed to play along to this.....MAN

#HeFuckingStay
                9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• SkywalkerAC wrote: View Post
                  Clippers might lose Doc Rivers?
                  He just signed an extension in May18, plus the originator of the rumour (Vecsay):
                  "Vecsey seems to be going off talks and desires he has heard from Rivers over the years (that Doc wanted to coach the Lakers or Knicks before he retired), but he has yet to point to a recent conversation signaling he’s leaning toward the Lakers job."

I can't see Rivers going to that tire fire unless the Lakers sign Davis or ..... grrrrrrrrrrrr .... Kawhi who we all know is staying in Toronto

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

#HeFuckingStay
                    Ya this is a good sign. I don't think kawhi would agree to do this if he knew he was leaving already....Serge is the man he has already earned his contract just by getting kawhi on his show
                    To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

#HeFuckingStay
                      Kawhi just blinking twice while staring silently back at Serge absolutely killed me. The joke is obviously that Ibaka is asking whether or not he's coming back on his show next year, but it was still hilarious.

Kawhi = fun guy further confirmed
                      The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• G__Deane wrote: View Post
                        So the Raps will be in Oklahoma City to begin a home-and-home series against the 42-28 Thunder Wednesday. The second game is Friday night back in Toronto Arena. From there, the Raptors will finish the season playing nine consecutive games against teams below .500

Kawhi sat last night so normally he would play Wednesday and not Friday. But with Wed being on the road, does he not travel and stay home in Toronto and play for the home crowd Friday? That's a lot of time off between games....

OR PLAY BOTH (highly unlikely)
                        ought to play at home for paying fans.

Comment

• https://streamable.com/8z0br
                          Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• Now this is some hilarious shit:

A day in the life of a Raptors fan:

https://streamable.com/g2mqt

Courtesy of /u/ImOffside on the Raps subreddit
                            Last edited by Scraptor; Thu Mar 21, 2019, 04:20 PM.

Comment

• Scraptor wrote: View Post
                              Now this is some hilarious shit:

<div style="width: 100%; height: 0px; position: relative; padding-bottom: 56.250%;"><iframe src="https://streamable.com/s/g2mqt/vtgymw" frameborder="0" width="100%" height="100%" allowfullscreen style="width: 100%; height: 100%; position: absolute;"></iframe></div>

https://streamable.com/g2mqt

Courtesy of /u/ImOffside on the Raps subreddit
                              I watched till the end hoping to laugh..I mostly came away hating that Russian kid with a burning passion
                              9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

I watched till the end hoping to laugh..I mostly came away hating that Russian kid with a burning passion
                                I probably should have put the title, A Day in the Life of a Raptors Fan. It's the most awarded post I've ever seen on that sub.

It's a pretty old meme but very well executed.

Comment

Working...
                                X