Everything Kawhi Leonard

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LJ2 wrote: View Post

That's interesting. Might be the first time I seen an admittance that the load management plan is as much about keeping him fresh as it is about his former injury. I'm still unclear what that former injury was and why it's impacting him so far removed from it. It's like an ongoing and in-game rehab process.
    Deteriorating Quad injury
    Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post

Deteriorating Quad injury
      Yeah, but Tony Parker's injury was 10 times worse. Pop and the vaunted Spurs culture effed up - they tried to bully/shame Kawhi back on to the court and it backfired. Sounds chronic, though.

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post

Yeah, but Tony Parker's injury was 10 times worse. Pop and the vaunted Spurs culture effed up - they tried to bully/shame Kawhi back on to the court and it backfired. Sounds chronic, though.

if you guys have time, watch this. He explains it pretty well

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post

"mine was 100x worse" was such a dumb comment looking back. At the time I glazed over it up here in Canada, eh, but if that happened with the local team its just so dysfunctional. And then they tried to play it off, Parker saying "oh he's my friend and I was teasing him." No sir, you two are not sitting having a beer or playing video games in the living room, this is on twitter and sports media, and you have made Kawhi look like he's faking or laying low. That is not something a teammate should ever make public in this day and age, especially a franchise guy.
          9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post

"mine was 100x worse" was such a dumb comment looking back. At the time I glazed over it up here in Canada, eh, but if that happened with the local team its just so dysfunctional. And then they tried to play it off, Parker saying "oh he's my friend and I was teasing him." No sir, you two are not sitting having a beer or playing video games in the living room, this is on twitter and sports media, and you have made Kawhi look like he's faking or laying low. That is not something a teammate should ever make public in this day and age, especially a franchise guy.
            Meh, Kawhi was just the weirdo that took it too personally. These guys were around each other for years starting from when Kawhi first entered the NBA.

Comment

• LJ2 wrote: View Post

Meh, Kawhi was just the weirdo that took it too personally. These guys were around each other for years starting from when Kawhi first entered the NBA.
              My opinion is until we know the full story which is likely never, all of our opinions are just pissing in the wind

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post

My opinion is until we know the full story which is likely never, all of our opinions are just pissing in the wind
                I really don't care what happened in San Antonio any more. I care about what happens in Toronto now.....and with Kawhi.....he stay

Comment

• Re: tony parker. It was a dumb thing to say he was the leader, him and manu the last remaining centerpiece of the SA old guard. If tim duncan was still their i think things happen differently.(Not to mention tony parker is an asshole who slept with his teammates wife). SA was so used to playing buying into the pop military style and expected them to have no personality or aspirations of large shoe deals. They never dealt with a situation like kawhi's and they completely fumbled it. But in the end i thank tony parker, he got us kawhi. Tony comments have been reported as being a big turning point in the relationship.Who know if he never makes the comments maybe kawhi is still in SA.
                  To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

• If only Zaza wasn't a dirty motherfucker...

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post
                      If only Zaza wasn't a dirty motherfucker...
                      More like, thank the lord Zaza a dirty motherfucker

Comment

• Still don’t know how to post tweets in this new world but do yourself a favour and google Kawhi’s new Jurassic Park shoes from practice yesterday. Looks like he went with the Woolly Mammoth.
                        Last edited by Jclaw; Mon Mar 25, 2019, 08:55 PM.

Comment

• Jclaw wrote: View Post
                          Still don’t know how to post tweets in this new world but do yourself a favour and google Kawhi’s new Jurassic Park shoes from practice yesterday. Looks like he went with the Woolly Mammoth.
                          you write [tweet]and then insert 'copy link to tweet' code (not embedded code)[/tweetttttt]
                          (with just the single 't' , wouldn't show up to show you if I wrote it the way it's supposed to look.)

(how this is an improvement to the site I've no fucking idea.)

Last edited by GOLDBLUM; Mon Mar 25, 2019, 09:08 PM.

Comment

• This report has been making the rounds all day.
                            Team officials like their chances with a summer pitch centred on trust, familiarity, a commitment to maintaining Leonard’s health and the shared goal of chasing a championship, Josh Lewenberg writes.

Comment

• https://www.narcity.com/ca/on/toront...tay-in-toronto

Me Likey...

Comment

• GOLDBLUM wrote: View Post

you write [tweet]and then insert 'copy link to tweet' code (not embedded code)[/tweetttttt]
                                (with just the single 't' , wouldn't show up to show you if I wrote it the way it's supposed to look.)

(how this is an improvement to the site I've no fucking idea.)

hahahaha i know you LOVE these

Comment

Working...
                                X