• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GOLDBLUM wrote: View Post

Kawhi is getting ready for this....

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post

Kawhi is getting ready for this....

Ah, the first year. So big. So hype. So organic.

last year they adjusted the fences and camera angles to make it appear more full. I think one game had like 14 people there. 2 were panhandling crackheads and 3 thought it was a leafs game that night
      9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• I wonder if they will scrap the whole thing this year.

Comment

• LJ2 wrote: View Post
          I wonder if they will scrap the whole thing this year.
          No way, it's part of the whole Raptor marketing identity.
          Plus, as soon as the Raps roll through the first round, all the bandwagoners will fill that space right back up

Comment

• It was cold af last year and it was raining. If weather is good I expect a good showing.
            Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post
              It was cold af last year and it was raining. If weather is good I expect a good showing.
              Also depends on when the leafs get eliminated. Whether people like to admit it

Comment

• G__Deane wrote: View Post

No way, it's part of the whole Raptor marketing identity.
                Plus, as soon as the Raps roll through the first round, all the bandwagoners will fill that space right back up
                The memory of Masai addressing the Jurassic Park crowd and declaring his love for Paul Pierce is part of that identity...lol

Comment

• Zak24gege wrote: View Post

The memory of Masai addressing the Jurassic Park crowd and declaring his love for Paul Pierce is part of that identity...lol
                  I love that memory its iconic. If Masai say fuck em, its fuck em till Masai says its OK to not fuck em

Fuck Brooklyn

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post

I love that memory its iconic. If Masai say fuck em, its fuck em till Masai says its OK to not fuck em

Fuck Brooklyn
                    Right on!

Comment

• Mamba Mentality

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post

Also depends on when the leafs get eliminated. Whether people like to admit it
                        Actually it was full before and on nights when the Leads weren't even in the plaoffs or playing that night. I remember the first night they had to set up separate areas becuase bothteams were playing

Comment

• I'm sure at some point there was equal or better, but this is a crazy free agent off season that could totally re-shape the upper echelon of the NBA or vault some middlings into serious contention:

If you have a star and add one of these, instant contention. If you have none but a decent core and add two, instant contention. Hopefully, Durant, Kyrie and Klay all switch teams....but not together. And Kawhi of course.......he stay.

Why don't we:
                          Keep Kawhi, then sign Butler and trade Serge?
                          Keep Kawhi, then sign Kyrie and trade Kyle?
                          Keep Kawhi, then sign Kemba and trade Kyle?
                          Keep Kawhi, then sign Durant and go deeeeeeeeeeeeep into the tax?

Don't lose it, all in fun

Free Agents:
                          Kevin Durant
                          Kawhi Leonard
                          Jimmy Butler
                          Kyrie Irving
                          Chris Middleton
                          Klay Thompson
                          Kemba Walker

Comment

Actually it was full before and on nights when the Leads weren't even in the plaoffs or playing that night. I remember the first night they had to set up separate areas becuase bothteams were playing
                            All I mean there is a lot of people in Toronto that only jump on the raptor bandwagon when the leafs are eliminated

Comment

I'm sure at some point there was equal or better, but this is a crazy free agent off season that could totally re-shape the upper echelon of the NBA or vault some middlings into serious contention:

If you have a star and add one of these, instant contention. If you have none but a decent core and add two, instant contention. Hopefully, Durant, Kyrie and Klay all switch teams....but not together. And Kawhi of course.......he stay.

Why don't we:

Free Agents:
                              Kevin Durant
                              Kawhi Leonard
                              Jimmy Butler
                              Kyrie Irving
                              Chris Middleton
                              Klay Thompson
                              Kemba Walker
                              An amazing collection of players all at or near their prime. Those are some interesting combinations to ponder. A primo PG-type to compliment Kawhi and Pascal would be my preference...

Comment

I'm sure at some point there was equal or better, but this is a crazy free agent off season that could totally re-shape the upper echelon of the NBA or vault some middlings into serious contention:

Why don't we:

Free Agents:
                                Kevin Durant
                                Kawhi Leonard
                                Jimmy Butler
                                Kyrie Irving
                                Chris Middleton
                                Klay Thompson
                                Kemba Walker
                                Kawhi, Klay and Durant are really the only impact/superstar players on that list. The others are all borderline all stars.

Irving? i like him but everytime he talks he sounds like a primadonna. I don't think he's much of a leader. I think he's the biggest reason why the Celtics are underachieving this year.
                                Mamba Mentality

Comment

Working...
                                X