Everything Kawhi Leonard

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GOLDBLUM wrote: View Post

Keep your politically slanted juju to yourself.
    If you don't like my comment you can choose to ignore it but beyond that, you're shit out of luck.

Comment

• Mitchell Duong wrote: View Post
      I saw some buzz that Jerry West is "available" this offseason. I kinda hope there is some truth to that and the Lakers and Clippers deal with that while Kawhi stays.
      My guess is he heads back to the Lakers for a second attempt.

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post

My guess is he heads back to the Lakers for a second attempt.
        I dunno.. didn't the Lakers pass on jerry to sign magic? he had a much better situation with the Clippers I wouldn't want to touch that dumpster fire that is the Lakers. he's already a legend can only hurt his reputation.
        To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

• bertarapsfan wrote: View Post

I dunno.. didn't the Lakers pass on jerry to sign magic? he had a much better situation with the Clippers I wouldn't want to touch that dumpster fire that is the Lakers. he's already a legend can only hurt his reputation.
          The Lakers aren't a dumpster fire. They were 4th in the west until Bron and Ball got hit by injuries. They have enough cap space to sign a superstar. They have enough prospects and picks to maybe pry away a superstar. They have the legacy to entice vets to come play there. What they're missing is a captain and I love Magic Johnson but he wasn't performing well in that role. West could enter now and have more power than Magic because they're desperate to find someone exceptional to maximize the window with LeBron. I think there will be people lining up to talk and Ujiri certainly could turn that team into a contender quickly if he unfortunately left for LA.

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post

The Lakers aren't a dumpster fire. They were 4th in the west until Bron and Ball got hit by injuries. They have enough cap space to sign a superstar. They have enough prospects and picks to maybe pry away a superstar. They have the legacy to entice vets to come play there. What they're missing is a captain and I love Magic Johnson but he wasn't performing well in that role. West could enter now and have more power than Magic because they're desperate to find someone exceptional to maximize the window with LeBron. I think there will be people lining up to talk and Ujiri certainly could turn that team into a contender quickly if he unfortunately left for LA.
            Ya maybe dumpster fire is the wrong word. More like a potentail career/legacy assassin. Look at Luke Walton. He was one of the most promising exciting coaching candidates in GS. Now he's a bum who couldnt get a lebron team to the playoffs. I think he has done a pretty good job pre-lebron improving year by year. But you bring in lebron and the hype machine of LA and suddenly expectations are finals and Luke walton rep has taken the hit. If im Jerry West i already had great years with shaq and kobe in LA, rebuilt the Grizzles, Helped orchestrate the warriors and now am on the cusp on having the clippers be the talk of the town when Lebron is playing on the other L.A team. I wouldn't jump ship he's 81 the clips should be his last gig and ride off into the sunset having resurrected 4 teams post playing career. And if im another GM looking for a job this summer, maybe LA isnt the first choice PHX has good young players and less pressure and expectations. LA needs an experinced, well respected GM and those might be hard to find. If i was putting money on it right now i would put it on david griffin. But theirs 4 jobs available so maybe he ends up somewhere else.

Comment

Ya maybe dumpster fire is the wrong word. More like a potentail career/legacy assassin. Look at Luke Walton. He was one of the most promising exciting coaching candidates in GS. Now he's a bum who couldnt get a lebron team to the playoffs. I think he has done a pretty good job pre-lebron improving year by year. But you bring in lebron and the hype machine of LA and suddenly expectations are finals and Luke walton rep has taken the hit. If im Jerry West i already had great years with shaq and kobe in LA, rebuilt the Grizzles, Helped orchestrate the warriors and now am on the cusp on having the clippers be the talk of the town when Lebron is playing on the other L.A team. I wouldn't jump ship he's 81 the clips should be his last gig and ride off into the sunset having resurrected 4 teams post playing career. And if im another GM looking for a job this summer, maybe LA isnt the first choice PHX has good young players and less pressure and expectations. LA needs an experinced, well respected GM and those might be hard to find. If i was putting money on it right now i would put it on david griffin. But theirs 4 jobs available so maybe he ends up somewhere else.
              Luke seemed good at coaching young guns, a developmental coach. That kind of coach doesn't have the same expectations or pressure as a coach who has Bron and a bunch of vets. Things changed when Bron came to town. He hasn't proven he can coach a contender and with Bron's small window he didn't have the luxury like he would if he were coaching a team more tailored to his level of experience, like the Suns.

Also, as of right now, the Lakers aren't hiring a GM. The Lakers are hiring a PRESIDENT. Which means not only does the candidate enter a situation where he'll likely have more power than Magic but he'll be entering a situation where he has at least two fall guys between him and the door. The Suns have been the dumpster fire. They have some good looking young talent but the Lakers, they're not. Don't overlook the brand. The Lakers could be a legacy sealer to someone with a set of balls.

Comment

• There's no way they could pack Masai from us could they?

Comment

• LJ2 wrote: View Post
                  There's no way they could pack Masai from us could they?
                  I think the raptors will be masai only NBA gig for the rest of his life. once he doesn't want to do it anymore he will quit we will never fire him and focus on BWOB and helping Africa. masai doesn't need to prove anything and has much bigger goals on his mind. He is going to do some big things for Africa when he decides he had enough with being a president. I wouldn't be surprised if kids in the future learn about him in school he could have that big of a impact on humanity we are lucky we got him when we did.

Comment

I think the raptors will be masai only NBA gig for the rest of his life. once he doesn't want to do it anymore he will quit we will never fire him and focus on BWOB and helping Africa. masai doesn't need to prove anything and has much bigger goals on his mind. He is going to do some big things for Africa when he decides he had enough with being a president. I wouldn't be surprised if kids in the future learn about him in school he could have that big of a impact on humanity we are lucky we got him when we did.
                    Possibly so, but I'm of the belief that other than being a humanitarian, basketball is his love, his passion. And also just so happens to provide him with resources and financial backing to help his pet project philanthropy.

masai ain't leaving basketball until hes at least a champion.
                    9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post

Possibly so, but I'm of the belief that other than being a humanitarian, basketball is his love, his passion. And also just so happens to provide him with resources and financial backing to help his pet project philanthropy.

masai ain't leaving basketball until hes at least a champion.
                      so your saying he is stepping down this june?

Comment

so your saying he is stepping down this june?
                        Under the circumstances that I laid out? God, I hope so.

9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• I dont know what im more hyped for playoffs or this....

Comment

I dont know what im more hyped for playoffs or this....
                            omg. THIS IS GOING TO BE EPIC!! We need a statue of Serge along with Masai if Kawhi resigns

Comment

• how ungy r ew just dropped!!! serge feed our boy beef pens wtf man. they genuinely seem like friends roasting each other all episode. serge asked him if he's coming back.... I'll let you watch. the funniest shit to me tho is Kawhi been in the league 8 years barely speaks to media. serge just got him to do the most talking in front of a camera ever and then fed him dick!!! hahaha ESPN have something to learn from mafuzzy chef

Comment

• To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

Working...
                                X