No announcement yet.

Everything Kawhi Leonard

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• DanH wrote: View Post
      The Sixers just have absolutely no one who can guard him. No one. Throw in Embiid being a little hobbled and not able to be aggressive on screens, leaving Kawhi’s jumper open off screens, and this round is looking like it will be real easy for Kawhi.
      He shot 4/9 against Ben Simmons and 10/10 against Butler and Harris. We'll see how that turns out.

Comment

• He's definitely staying; look at that smile!!

https://streamable.com/43eee?utm_sou...medium=ios_app
        Last edited by Joey; Sun Apr 28, 2019, 04:26 PM.

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post
          The general opinion among 76er fans is that "there's no way Kawhi can maintain this pace for a whole series". Unfortunately for them, they're unaware of this stat.

Comment

• Nilanka wrote: View Post

The general opinion among 76er fans is that "there's no way Kawhi can maintain this pace for a whole series". Unfortunately for them, they're unaware of this stat.
            Lemme get this straight...Kawhi has the best regular season win % of all time, and Kawhi is the most efficient post season scorer of all time.

OK.
            9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• Imagine his numbers if he didn't play with the flu that one game in Orlando.

Comment

• Nilanka wrote: View Post

Unfortunately for them they're unaware of the rest of the Toronto Raptors!

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post

Lemme get this straight...Kawhi has the best regular season win % of all time, and Kawhi is the most efficient post season scorer of all time.

OK.
                  He has had the benefit of playing with two championship caliber teams. But yeah, pretty freaking amazing.

It's been a long time since I felt like we had the best player on our team no matter the opponent. It's going to suck donkey balls if he leaves, but I'm not thinking about that all the time

Comment

• LJ2 wrote: View Post

He has had the benefit of playing with two championship caliber teams. But yeah, pretty freaking amazing.

It's been a long time since I felt like we had the best player on our team no matter the opponent. It's going to suck donkey balls if he leaves, but I'm not thinking about that all the time
                    The way the team is behind him and the way the fans support him, it's going to be difficult to give up the $50M extra money to play in LA.

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post

The way the team is behind him and the way the fans support him, it's going to be difficult to give up the $50M extra money to play in LA.
                      I'm not going to start this now. Just enjoying the ride for as long as I can. Go Rap's go!

Comment

• Found this on Reddit:
                        https://www.reddit.com/r/nba/comment...n_the_regular/

... look at Kawhi:

Comment

• planetmars wrote: View Post
                          Found this on Reddit:

... look at Kawhi:

And look at demar DeRozan

Comment

• keonclark wrote: View Post

and look at demar derozan
                            oh

my

god

Comment

• planetmars wrote: View Post
                              Found this on Reddit:

... look at Kawhi:

Drew League is the next competition after the playoffs so whoever is joining that garbage year after year will most likely improve his ts% then regular season then back when it matters

8 fucking years CYCLE of misery of that pseudo star

Comment

• The Claw Reborn wrote: View Post

8 fucking years CYCLE of misery of that pseudo star
                                Some might call it misery. Others like myself enjoyed quite a bit of the 5 years leading up to this one

Comment

Working...
                                X