Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• we were warned

Comment

• Listening to the dicks from ESPN say "where would the Raptors be without Kawhi Leonard" all game today made me wanna puke.

Because, it's just them trying to belittle Toronto by elevating a guy they sent a year slagging.....

And also, It's the stupidest thing ever, they wouldn't be without him, he's on the fucking team. He IS A RAPTOR.

Comment

• Please stay

Comment

• Comment

• planetmars wrote: View Post
            Well yeah!!! That's why Masai traded for him. It would be stupid to trade for him if he sucked/sarc.

Comment

• Those are crazy numbers from Kawhi across the board.

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Just to clarify.... Kawhi IS breaking a sweat out there. lmao.

Comment

• Comment

• Yeah I think the trade worked out for the Raptors:

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post
                              Just to clarify.... Kawhi IS breaking a sweat out there. lmao.

Kawhi being a human confirmed as probable. Stay tuned for more info
                              9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post
                                Just to clarify.... Kawhi IS breaking a sweat out there. lmao.

This is the most deliciously underhanded, understated response. No, no, I'm not demolishing you without trying. I am trying at least a little bit.
                                twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

Working...
                                X