• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• fuck us right?
    Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• Scraptor wrote: View Post
      A reddit poster with verified Lakers sources is saying it's "very likely" Kawhi joins the Lakers.

Probably not even worth mentioning but if you want to wallow in misery you can use this.
      link?

Comment

A reddit poster with verified Lakers sources is saying it's "very likely" Kawhi joins the Lakers.

Probably not even worth mentioning but if you want to wallow in misery you can use this.
        It's the perfect ploy for that to blowup and distract our squad for game 7.

Comment

Lol. Laker Superfan “Flea” from Red Hot Chili Peppers said 100% that Kawhi to Clippers was a done deal via his VERY reliable inside source. Nobody has a clue right now. Kawhi is probably waiting to see how far this team goes and who he can count on in the playoffs to help him win a championship. Looks like Spicy Pippen is the only guy that’s reliable.

Comment

• Zainab wrote: View Post

link?
            https://www.reddit.com/r/lakers/comm..._join_the_los/

You'll find stuff he's been right about before. But I refuse to believe this is anything more than speculation at this point in time.

Nobody knows what Kawhi's thinking.

Comment

You'll find stuff he's been right about before. But I refuse to believe this is anything more than speculation at this point in time.

All the poster is saying is what the Lakers front office is thinking/wishing/hoping. I was expecting some source linked to Kawhi’s camp. This is rubbish.

Comment

His source is from the Lakers FO. I mean Masai and Webster have both said the same thing too, so....

At the end of the day, only Kawhi knows what he's going to do. Watching his interviews, there are two things he constantly brings up:

1) A good medical staff that he can trust.

2) A winning situation.

We have made a pretty impression on him regarding the first point, where he repeatedly appreciated our medical staff. The jury is out on the second part, but if we lose game 7, it will raise serious doubts in his mind if we contend even with Kawhi on the team.
                "Stay steamy"

- Kobe

Comment

• If Lakers staff knew Kawhi was coming even a few weeks ago doubtful that Magic would've stepped down.. He stepped down cuz they suck and nobody's coming to save them. So yeah, I don't buy it.

Although I have recently bought some property through Reddit -- I'm still waiting for it to come through. Great deal though. Feel good about it.

Comment

• They should win game 7, but I could see Kawhi staying even if we lose. He'd just give Masai of players that need to be gone. A list Masai would probably agree with.

Comment

• Mitchell Duong wrote: View Post
                      They should win game 7, but I could see Kawhi staying even if we lose. He'd just give Masai of players that need to be gone. A list Masai would probably agree with.
                      Kawhi's list:

Keep: Pascal
                      Trade: Everybody else

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post

Kawhi's list:

Keep OG. I know he's had a tough year, but I honestly see a lot of promise in the future with him.

Comment

Kawhi's list:

I assume Danny would be on any 'keep' list.

Comment

• Add Norm's mom to that list too. Norm can go though.

Comment

Kawhi's list:

Agree.

But if Kawhi leaves, Pascal has to go too. SELL HIGH.
                              Mamba Mentality

Comment

Kawhi's list:

Gasol is worth keeping.

Comment

Working...
                                X