Everything Kawhi Leonard

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sanyo wrote: View Post
    Masai took a gamble and paying off... he has to win exec of the year now, no brainer..
    He 100% should. No question. Made more big moves than anyone, and its led to more success than anyone else who made even a remotely big move. Throw in the residual impact of Siakam's development (being a Masai draftee) and it should be a no-brainer.
    twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• sanyo wrote: View Post
      Masai took a gamble and paying off... he has to win exec of the year now, no brainer..
      No brainer, but the problem is, I think the votes are made before the playoffs start. Horst (Bucks) and Elton Brand (Sixers) were getting a lot more hype near the end of the season.

Comment

• The vote is done by the 30 executives in the NBA not the media. I'm not sure that matters, but it could. I had Horst winning it just from how they were able to build around Giannis and nab Bud. Get 60 wins when it was unexpected. But if the votes are tallied after the playoffs well then Masai should definitely have a shot.

Comment

• planetmars wrote: View Post
          The vote is done by the 30 executives in the NBA not the media. I'm not sure that matters, but it could. I had Horst winning it just from how they were able to build around Giannis and nab Bud. Get 60 wins when it was unexpected. But if the votes are tallied after the playoffs well then Masai should definitely have a shot.
          Bucks front office deserves it in my mind. I pictured them as the fifth best team in the conference prior to the season but they pushed all the right buttons and getting Budenholzer was a bit of a coup. The Toronto front office deserves a ton of credit, though. If this did not work out, then Ujiri could easily have lost his job (as crazy as that sounds now).

Comment

• Instant Rewind:

Spurs vs. Heat

Pop said then that the series shifted in favor of the Spurs when he put Kawhi on Lebron

Kawhi on Giannis, credit on Nurse.

This player not only produces offensively when it matters but he just overwhelm his opponent.

What an amazing talent.

Comment

• Amazing recovery in 48 hrs. by Kawhi ... I was dreading the possibility he may not play. He did not look good walking off after game 4. Kudos to the medical/training staff.

Comment

• The Claw Reborn wrote: View Post
                Instant Rewind:

Spurs vs. Heat

Pop said then that the series shifted in favor of the Spurs when he put Kawhi on Lebron

Kawhi on Giannis, credit on Nurse.

This player not only produces offensively when it matters but he just overwhelm his opponent.

What an amazing talent.
                Giannis be like....

Comment

• Is Kawhi the "Big Fundamental 2.0"?

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post
                    Is Kawhi the "Big Fundamental 2.0"?
                    Kawhi is whatever the situation dictates 1.0.

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post
                      Is Kawhi the "Big Fundamental 2.0"?
                      The "Wing Fundamental", or the "Forward Fundamental"...

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post

Giannis be like..
                        He looked more like this in the post game:

Comment

• One thing I didn't realize from last night was that 9 assists was a career high for Leonard, regular or postseason. And all nine were for kick-out threes. 27 points right there. Amazing work by this man.

Comment

• GOLDBLUM wrote: View Post
                            One thing I didn't realize from last night was that 9 assists was a career high for Leonard, regular or postseason. And all nine were for kick-out threes. 27 points right there. Amazing work by this man.
                            Scored or Assisted on 62 points. Absolutely unreal.

Comment

• With his 9 assists leading to 27 points, Kawhi was directly involved in 62 of the 105 points the Raptors scored last night.

Comment

• Bendit wrote: View Post
                                Amazing recovery in 48 hrs. by Kawhi ... I was dreading the possibility he may not play. He did not look good walking off after game 4. Kudos to the medical/training staff.
                                Med staff is doing a great job in making Kawhi stay.

Comment

Working...
                                X