Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Puffer wrote: View Post
    Let me paraphrase from the clip below:

"Why would Kawhi want to leave a team as good as Toronto? If I'm Kawhi, and some player calls and suggests I go join him, I turn it around and say 'Hell nah. Why don't YOU come HERE?'"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SL1v...ature=youtu.be
    Sarah Kustok is a fox!

Comment

• Just Is wrote: View Post
      Easy pick, I take the guarantee resign because we're beating the Bucks anyways.
      Called it.
      "My biggest concern as a coach is to not confuse winning with progress." - Steve Kerr
      "If it's unacceptable in defeat, it's unacceptable in victory." - Jeff Van Gundy

Comment

• I know he's only been here for a a year. But is Kawhi already the GROAT?
        Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Legend.

Comment

• GROAT, GOAT, KOTN, HE Reigns

Comment

• I think he's the GROAT too.
              Mamba Mentality

Comment

• The Raptors president called Leonard the league’s best player.

"I don’t care about being the best player, I want to be the best team," Leonard said in response. "Just before the season when we made the trade Masai felt that way about me. He told me how he felt. It’s turning out well now. We’re in the Finals and we’re not done yet."

Comment

• GROAT is Masai.. Kawhi is a close second though

Comment

• This made me laugh hard last night (in a good way):

https://www.reddit.com/r/torontorapt...oom_right_now/

Comment

• Even if the Raptors lose in the finals, Kawhi knows that if he signs up with the team, they will be a better team next year, with the late season pickups available off of waivers, and the potential for free agents to prefer Toronto and playing for a solid organization that has a superstar. The most likely scenario is that if Kawhi resigns, the Raps win the championship next year, even if they don't this year.

Comment

• Puffer wrote: View Post
                        Even if the Raptors lose in the finals, Kawhi knows that if he signs up with the team, they will be a better team next year, with the late season pickups available off of waivers, and the potential for free agents to prefer Toronto and playing for a solid organization that has a superstar. The most likely scenario is that if Kawhi resigns, the Raps win the championship next year, even if they don't this year.
                        Also don't overlook the potential trade options and the return of OG.

Comment

• Skip continues to chug that Hateraid:

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">I feel sorry for Toronto fans, chanting MVP at No. 2. He&#39;ll soon quit on them, too, as he ducks out in free agency, probably for Los Angeles.</p>&mdash; Skip Bayless (@RealSkipBayless) <a href="https://twitter.com/RealSkipBayless/status/1132488716197306371?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">May 26, 2019</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Comment

• at what point is this defamation?
                            Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• how can you call his game boring?
                              Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• Who do you think would compliment Kawhi well in free agency?

If Kawhi signs, he knows there will be huge turnover after the 1st year alone when Lowry, Gasol and Ibaka's deal come up. unless they sign for significantly less, I dont see them returning after next season. FVV is also due for a renewal.

So lots for Kawhi to think. I dont know who Kawhi would work with well here. Anthony Davis is one but I dont see him coming here. Klay is another but he stays in GS.

I dont see (nor want) Kyrie or Butler or any guy that can be a shit disturber. I dont think I would want to sign Kemba either.

Interesting next year or two for the Raptors franchise...if Kawhi signs we got something... if he doesnt, we may even have to start a rebuild after next year... it will be interesting.

Comment

Working...
                                X