Everything Kawhi Leonard

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• G__Deane wrote: View Post

You're kidding right? Peak VC hard to say really but how many times has Kawhi been or will be, booed in Toronto lol
    Everyone here has their soapbox so I don't begrudge you yours (bad Vince) but the question was about who was higher at their peak....no need to balance the overall score. Sneaking suspicion he might show up at some point in this series. Time to keep calm and join the Raptors peace train.

Comment

• Jclaw wrote: View Post

Everyone here has their soapbox so I don't begrudge you yours (bad Vince) but the question was about who was higher at their peak....no need to balance the overall score. Sneaking suspicion he might show up at some point in this series. Time to keep calm and join the Raptors peace train.
      Meh.

quitter -carter needs to leave us alone to celebrate our present and not try to drag out some bull nostalgic past to mess with it.
      Somehow I couldn't see it as a congratulatory move like Bizmack or even a "it's-OK" like JV. It would be "put the limelight on me" imo
      I hope he stays the hell away....

Comment

• The Great One wrote: View Post
        They're going to have to buy a country now. Britain could be available.....

Comment

if anything this should only piss kawhi off. like wtf you were trying to steal my logo from me?
          To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

• anybody else see this earlier? clippers tried to buy kawhis logo from nike.

https://finance.yahoo.com/news/clipp...012859241.html

imagine such a scumbag move? totally expected that from that fucking bloated bumbling idiot steve ballmer.

Comment

• bertarapsfan wrote: View Post

if anything this should only piss kawhi off. like wtf you were trying to steal my logo from me?
              Borderline extortion. Feels colangelo-ish as a move
              9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

Check? Toronto should just counter by hiring a marketing team to come up with something better for Kawhi and then hand him the rights to that branding. Checkmate.

Besides. The Klaw, Toronto Raptor. Come on, it was meant to be.

Comment

• bertarapsfan wrote: View Post

That's pretty slimy stuff. So if Kawhi doesn't sign with the Clippers...... they hold his logo for ransom? Yikes. That's like kidnapping your kids or something. Clips are taking this thing a bit too seriously. Jeez, man.

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post

That's pretty slimy stuff. So if Kawhi doesn't sign with the Clippers...... they hold his logo for ransom? Yikes. That's like kidnapping your kids or something. Clips are taking this thing a bit too seriously. Jeez, man.
                    He can't use it right now. He switched to New Balance.

Comment

• You got to admire the Clippers for thinking outside the box.. but that just screams tampering to me. They were going to try and buy the logo from Nike so that they could offer it to Kawhi at a free agency meeting? Geez. Silver needs to get a handle on his teams man.

Comment

• planetmars wrote: View Post
                        You got to admire the Clippers for thinking outside the box.. but that just screams tampering to me. They were going to try and buy the logo from Nike so that they could offer it to Kawhi at a free agency meeting? Geez. Silver needs to get a handle on his teams man.

Nevermind tampering. That's a form of compensation that would be incredibly illegal. And probably has a monetary value that would in the very best case (for the Clippers) have to come out of Kawhi's salary. In the worst case they'd be banned from signing him and would be stuck with these expensive rights to a logo they can never use.
                        twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• DanH wrote: View Post

Nevermind tampering. That's a form of compensation that would be incredibly illegal. And probably has a monetary value that would in the very best case (for the Clippers) have to come out of Kawhi's salary. In the worst case they'd be banned from signing him and would be stuck with these expensive rights to a logo they can never use.
                          It's almost too bad Nike said no then.

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post

He can't use it right now. He switched to New Balance.
                            Just the other day he was wearing a hoodie with his claw logo in it.
                            Mamba Mentality

Comment

Just the other day he was wearing a hoodie with his claw logo in it.
                              Is it something he's selling though? Its probably Nike apparel.

Comment

• The Clippers are real thirsty...what the fuck is this logo story lol
                                The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

Working...
                                X