No announcement yet.

Everything Kawhi Leonard

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It would actually be hilarious if Kawhi made no decision until like August 31 or something. Raptors can just tread water until he makes his decision. All the other teams like LA can't or they'll be fucked.

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post

... he does have 2 months to decide though, no? Lol

But ya, he stay. We good.
      He'll make his decision in the first week of July like all the other mega stars
      9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• planetmars wrote: View Post
        It would actually be hilarious if Kawhi made no decision until like August 31 or something. Raptors can just tread water until he makes his decision. All the other teams like LA can't or they'll be fucked.
        kawhi could play mind games like that cause his pay wont change one way or another (raps will offer him max no matter what).

but i doubt and you will know probably the 1st day with him if he stays or goes...

Comment

• sanyo wrote: View Post

kawhi could play mind games like that cause his pay wont change one way or another (raps will offer him max no matter what).

but i doubt and you will know probably the 1st day with him if he stays or goes...
          6:01 PM, he will be re-signing

Comment

• watching a show with that big yap stephen A on it there seemed to be a consensus Kawhi was not moving well. I thought he was drawing a lot of attention from good defenders. Your thoughts?

Comment

• A.I wrote: View Post

6:01 PM, he will be re-signing
              He better... if he goes to LA, i dunno man...

Comment

• rightsideup wrote: View Post
                watching a show with that big yap stephen A on it there seemed to be a consensus Kawhi was not moving well. I thought he was drawing a lot of attention from good defenders. Your thoughts?
                First Take I assume is the show you watched which airs 10am to 12pm? ESPN based but TSN has started showing it for the run the Raps have had.

Anyways... yeah he was a bit slower... and i dunno if he will be 100% in the playoffs.. but man 23 pts with 5 for 14 shooting.

GS better be ready... that was not Kawhi... Curry and Thompson will not score 50 on us... so...

Comment

• sanyo wrote: View Post

First Take I assume is the show you watched which airs 10am to 12pm? ESPN based but TSN has started showing it for the run the Raps have had.

Anyways... yeah he was a bit slower... and i dunno if he will be 100% in the playoffs.. but man 23 pts with 5 for 14 shooting.

GS better be ready... that was not Kawhi... Curry and Thompson will not score 50 on us... so...
                  yes it was first take

Comment

• hotfuzz wrote: View Post
                    Apollo wrote: View Post

NB is going to make huge gains in Canada.
                    Just imagine how well they could do in New Brunswick.
                    Last edited by GOLDBLUM; Sat Jun 1, 2019, 04:26 AM.

Comment

• I was saying during the game that Kawhi looks like he is pulling a sleigh full of weights the whole game. He looked more hampered than the MIL series. The play where I knew it was problem is when him and Siakam had that 2 on 1 break... not once this season did he pass it in that situation. You could tell he didn't have the burst to get by the defender, and he passed it over to Siakam.

It's a good thing that these games are space out and I hope it was just a flare up with the tendinitis for Game 1. Hopefully he at least gets back to where he was a week ago. I want to see a dominant Kawhi game in Game 3. I hope we win Game 2 in a similar fashion as game 1 tomorrow, and then a dominant Kawhi 40 point game on the road for a Game 3 win.

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post

He'll make his decision in the first week of July like all the other mega stars
                        Who knows, but I actually don't think he will unless it's a quick decision to be coming back

Comment

• Kawhi signs a short term deal with us,
                          Like how LBJ used to do it.

There, I'm calling it.

Comment

• It seems like a short deal with Toronto is in the works. He'll do it quick if he does, because Masai will have laid out a plan to him about the rest of the roster, and need to act on it.

Comment

• Mitchell Duong wrote: View Post
                              It seems like a short deal with Toronto is in the works. He'll do it quick if he does, because Masai will have laid out a plan to him about the rest of the roster, and need to act on it.
                              I kinda feel like his injury is worse than people realize and Kawhi is going to sign a long term team whereever he goes.

Comment

• Bendit wrote: View Post

Unless I have misfired badly I thought there have been many contracts structured with an out clause after a number of years... the variance could be player option, team option or both ...but mostly just player.

It could be that it is an opt out with just 1 yr. remaining....
                                Years ago players could get two option years at the end of their deals, but it's been ages since that was the case.

Now only the final year of a contract can be an option year. Regardless of whose option it is.
                                twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

Working...
                                X