Everything Kawhi Leonard

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Great One wrote: View Post
    Classless question about "they couldn't get there with demar, they needed kawhi" shes basically quoting internet trolls and saying what is obvious anyways. No need to take down a guys ego and make him answer it
    9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

GOLDBLUM - I need a gif of Thanos (Masai) sacrificing Gamora (Demar) on Vormir for the Soul Stone (Finals Hat). Make it happen!

Please. You're my only hope! Lol

Comment

• Re-sign Kawhi, trade Siakam plus for Davis. BOOM. Dynasty.

Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post

GOLDBLUM - I need a gif of Thanos (Masai) sacrificing Gamora (Demar) on Vormir for the Soul Stone (Finals Hat). Make it happen!

Game of Zones nailed it already.

Comment

• LJ2 wrote: View Post

So in a final act to show him we're behind him, all of Canada boycott's Nike until they give him his logo. If that doesn't sway him, nothing will.
            Done. I own nothing Nike

Comment

Re-sign Kawhi, trade Siakam plus for Davis. BOOM. Dynasty.
              Nah, wait a season, get Davis in free agency to play alongside Kawhi AND Siakam. Boom. Dynasty.
              twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• this is gold
                To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post

I fucking love you Demar. And you, Joey.

Comment

• GOLDBLUM wrote: View Post

HAHAHAHAHAH Yess!!!! GOLDBLUM its perfect!!

Comment

• GOLDBLUM wrote: View Post

Lol their faces..that is brilliant stuff. That's the type of shit that needs to go viral to all the raptors online communities
                      9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post

Lol their faces..that is brilliant stuff. That's the type of shit that needs to go viral to all the raptors online communities
                        I knew he'd deliver. I don't normally ever post there, but I may or may not have posted it to Reddit ... Haha of course gave full credit to the Legendary GOLDBLUM.
                        Last edited by Joey; Wed Jun 5, 2019, 01:06 AM.

Comment

• Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post

Wait WHAT? There are other raptor online communities?

Comment

• So some blockchain (similar to crypto currency) is offering to pay Kawhi's 5 year deal up front if he signs in Toronto?

That's nuts. 190,000,000 signing bonus to stay in Canada.

Is that legal? Would it be considered a endorsement deal?

Free food, a 1.5 mil condo and a bunch of other things is nice, but for a guy making that kind of money does it really move the needle? Doubling your salary to stay, now thats hard to look away.

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post
                                Most interesting thing was Bucher and Bayless confirming that the Spurs did NOT offer Kawhi a max deal. They wanted him to take the goold ole' Spurs discount, like Duncan, Parker and Ginobili did. That's what I suspected from Day 1, but neither Spurs or Kawhi's camp are ever going to say the split had anything to do with money, at least partially. That's pretty important. Money matters ..... should that surprise anyone?

Comment

Working...
                                X