Everything Kawhi Leonard

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shredder wrote: View Post
    So some blockchain (similar to crypto currency) is offering to pay Kawhi's 5 year deal up front if he signs in Toronto?

That's nuts. 190,000,000 signing bonus to stay in Canada.

Is that legal? Would it be considered a endorsement deal?

Free food, a 1.5 mil condo and a bunch of other things is nice, but for a guy making that kind of money does it really move the needle? Doubling your salary to stay, now thats hard to look away.
    lol. Raptors Republic needs to start a GoFundMe page to go along with the Ka'Wine & Dine movement. The man really has to love the beach and fishing to turn down the insane endorsement opportunities he's going to have in Canada.

Comment

• Wasn't this news from last summer? Probably only gaining attention now because the US national media never knew before the finals.

Comment

• No, he purchased a condo last year. Now he's purchased a house. Unless I'm misunderstanding here.

Comment

• New Balance is having a renaissance. They could put any two Kawhi related words on a shirt and it would sell out. And it looks good.

http://

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post

Most interesting thing was Bucher and Bayless confirming that the Spurs did NOT offer Kawhi a max deal. They wanted him to take the goold ole' Spurs discount, like Duncan, Parker and Ginobili did. That's what I suspected from Day 1, but neither Spurs or Kawhi's camp are ever going to say the split had anything to do with money, at least partially. That's pretty important. Money matters ..... should that surprise anyone?
            Interesting because I always thought that since he turned away max money in San Antonio, then money wasn't a variable. ie if he walked away from max money there he would just as easily walk away from max money here. As DanH and many others have said, it's going to come down to home or not but good to know money may play a role

Comment

• Jclaw wrote: View Post

Interesting because I always thought that since he turned away max money in San Antonio, then money wasn't a variable. ie if he walked away from max money there he would just as easily walk away from max money here. As DanH and many others have said, it's going to come down to home or not but good to know money may play a role
              Where they didn't even offer him max money perhaps the financial implications of him wanting out weren't really a factor. We don't know what they offered but what if it was close to what he can get from Toronto now? Kawhi clearly didn't prefer the way the Spurs do things. We've heard it from his own mouth in small crumbs here and there.

There's a lot of speculation and assumptions occurring based on incredibly limited information. There's more "information" of a "faked moon landing" or "flat earth" than there is on what Kawhi truly wants for the next year(s).

Comment

• The smoke is starting to get pretty hot:

Comment

• planetmars wrote: View Post
                  The smoke is starting to get pretty hot:

Lol, why bother even including the Knicks in this tweet?

Comment

• Nilanka wrote: View Post

Cuz New Yorkers will put money on it. Lol

Comment

• Nilanka wrote: View Post

Lakers and Knicks are like wandering zombies looking for a brain to eat. They're desperate and the media loves them, so they're always on these "odds" for anything.

Comment

• planetmars wrote: View Post
                        The smoke is starting to get pretty hot:

It's playing out just like this.... about 1 year ago:

Life lesson: Bet on Masai... who bets on himself.

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post

It's playing out just like this.... about 1 year ago:

Life lesson: Bet on Masai... who bets on himself.
                          They seriously had the Kings ahead of us? That's just mean.

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post

I knew he'd deliver. I don't normally ever post there, but I may or may not have posted it to Reddit ... Haha of course gave full credit to the Legendary GOLDBLUM.
                            Just saw it on Reddit.. combining the clips put them out of order and makes it less good. doh.

Comment

• GOLDBLUM wrote: View Post

Just saw it on Reddit.. combining the clips put them out of order and makes it less good. doh.
                              Lol I think it still works ... but ya, what's up with that one gif being backwards? Haha

Comment

• Kawhi is wearing his Klaw logo again????

Did Nike give him the rights to the logo back?
                                Abbas wrote:

First of all i was my own source

Comment

Working...
                                X