X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This guy is so ridiculously good.
    twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• Apparently, Kerr did ask Pop how to stop Kawhi, and Pop said, "If his switch is set to kill, you're done."

Comment

• The man is focused ... no unnecessary movement until 4 wins...

Comment

• Saw this logo on Twitter and couldn’t resist. New avatar for Gonzz.

Comment

• he might go down as the first player in history to win championships in two countries.

Comment

• TrueTorontoFan wrote: View Post
              he might go down as the first player in history to win championships in two countries.
              co-first player - Danny Green says hello

Comment

• Ebonhawke wrote: View Post

co-first player - Danny Green says hello
                McCaw.

Comment

• TrueTorontoFan wrote: View Post
                  he might go down as the first player in history to win championships in two countries.
                  2 Finals MVPs
                  for 2 franchises
                  and two countries.

But let us not get ahead of ourselves here.
                  As KLow said, we haven't won anything yet.

Comment

• Only Kareem and Bron have won finals MVPs for two different teams.

Comment

• How has this not been posted yet? Is it in a game thread? More candid than you usually see him. Somebody take him golfing!

Comment

• As I was watching Shaq and Chauncey gush over how impressive the Raptor's road crowd was, I wondered whether or not the hype would still be there if the Leafs were fighting for the Stanley Cup. I'm glad the Leafs were bounced when they were. I can't imagine that Kawhi would have been impressed fighting for a championship and playing second fiddle to Matthews and Marner. Everything about this year went as well as it possibly could for our Kawhi courting (save for that long, cold winter).

He stay.

Comment

• Page one of this thread is pretty damn funny now.

Comment

• nubreed000 wrote: View Post
                            Vince trade all over again.
                            The Great One wrote: View Post
                            Great job Masai you piece of shit. Dude just traded away their best player, the 2nd best player in franchise history....for a guy that might not even play here.

Great job.
                            Ya some of these didn't age well ... LOL

Comment

• Jclaw wrote: View Post
                              How has this not been posted yet? Is it in a game thread? More candid than you usually see him. Somebody take him golfing!

Best Interview Ever.

Thanks for posting it.

Comment

• Garbo wrote: View Post
                                As I was watching Shaq and Chauncey gush over how impressive the Raptor's road crowd was...Everything about this year went as well as it possibly could for our Kawhi courting (save for that long, cold winter).

He stay.
                                "But right now the Raptors have the Warriors’ number; their length is harassing the Warriors into too many turnovers and rushed shots and, without Durant, there just isn’t enough offensive or defensive balance for the Warriors against all of Toronto’s array of tough two-way players."

This is what I am seeing now from the media. Pretty much everyone but GS fan sites has written the Warriors off. Which makes me nervous.

I am encouraged by the Raptor team members business like demeanour. It's amazing how the story has changed.

Comment

Working...
                                X