Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• These are hilarious:

Comment

• Is it my imagination, or are we seeing a little more personality leaking out during Kawhi's interviews? Not necessarily during the post or pre-game feeding frenzies, but in the one on one interviews. He certainly seems more comfortable. Maybe I just haven't seen that many one on one interviews previously. We are certainly seeing a ramp up in media exposure as the playoffs continue.

Side note: Does anyone doubt he gets the Finals MVP award?

Comment

• He's a fun guy. Nuff said ....
        And there's zero doubt he gets MVP. Chips gets passed to Lowry and the place goes wild.
        Or does he do the ultimate Kawhi and let Lowry hoist it first?

Comment

• Lowry, Serge and Gasol. So happy those guys get a chance to win the chip on Monday.

Comment

• Kawhi says he hasn't purchased property in Toronto "yet".

Comment

• Maury wrote: View Post
              Kawhi says he hasn't purchased property in Toronto "yet".
              He doesn't need to buy property when he can live in that luxury penthouse condo for free.

Comment

• Maury wrote: View Post
                Kawhi says he hasn't purchased property in Toronto "yet".
                The one I found interesting, was when talking about how he's learned to "stay present" (I hate this term by the way, why the fuck are ALL journalists using it now?!) he says something like "I try to keep the good things, and delete the bad things". Confirmed Kawhi is a Robot. Lol

Comment

• "That's who I am" ...(ala fu)

... K.L.

Comment

• Garbo wrote: View Post
                    As I was watching Shaq and Chauncey gush over how impressive the Raptor's road crowd was, I wondered whether or not the hype would still be there if the Leafs were fighting for the Stanley Cup. I'm glad the Leafs were bounced when they were. I can't imagine that Kawhi would have been impressed fighting for a championship and playing second fiddle to Matthews and Marner. Everything about this year went as well as it possibly could for our Kawhi courting (save for that long, cold winter).

He stay.
                    Very excellent point. They would 100% be overshadowed by the leafs.

actually works out all the Canadian teams were out early. We would have to share the spotlight even with calagry or Winnipeg on the national news.

Twas a great run. May it end on Monday.
                    9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post

Kawhi gonna shock everybody and sign with the Atlanta Hawks.
                      King of the southwest then?

Comment

• sanyo wrote: View Post

King of the southwest then?
                        I think that would be Southeast if anything ... but ya, fuck that, He Stay. Lol

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post

The one I found interesting, was when talking about how he's learned to "stay present" (I hate this term by the way, why the fuck are ALL journalists using it now?!) he says something like "I try to keep the good things, and delete the bad things". Confirmed Kawhi is a Robot. Lol

Comment

• I hope, when it happens, the trophy gets handed to Kawhi, who then hands it to Lowry. Lowry hoists it over his head, the fans go nuts. Then Lowry hands it to Leanard, and they go even nutser. And at that moment Kawhi realizes he can't leave. Not these fans, not these teammates, not this organization, not this city and not this country.

Comment

• T-Mac to Kawhi: Commit.

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post
                                T-Mac to Kawhi: Commit.
                                The irony
                                9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

Working...
                                X