Everything Kawhi Leonard

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jangles wrote: View Post
    Agree with Joey, the guy almost seems too honest. Almost to the point where I wonder if he should be saying some of the things he is, which is great news RE: his FA.
    Emotional high of the win, a lot of candid post-game comments last night. Was great to see.
    "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

• FWIW, Bob on 590 has been saying for months that he's heard from sources within the organization that Kawhi is staying. Just heard him say for the first time on tonight's show that it was Masai and Nurse that have told him that

Comment

• Jclaw wrote: View Post
        FWIW, Bob on 590 has been saying for months that he's heard from sources within the organization that Kawhi is staying. Just heard him say for the first time on tonight's show that it was Masai and Nurse that have told him that
        I got a hard time believing masai would tell Bob McCown. That could jeopardize kawhis trust
        9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• also...Kawhi is a basketball savant. The fact that he said that after he got that rebound off of Steph's miss (in the most crazy 5 seconds of the game), he just kept tipping the ball so he never had possession....and no one could foul him

Comment

• Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
              Lots of shit talking based on bad information. I bet she never apologized on air for being a dick. None of these "experts" do.

Comment

• Jclaw wrote: View Post
                FWIW, Bob on 590 has been saying for months that he's heard from sources within the organization that Kawhi is staying. Just heard him say for the first time on tonight's show that it was Masai and Nurse that have told him that
                PrimeTime Sports are just a bunch of old white dudes who like hockey, the CFL and golfing. Damien Cox, a frequent guest, is the worst. Classic puck-head who never says or writes anything about the Raps unless he's throwing shade.

Comment

• Has anything further been discussed with the injuries he was carrying in the playoffs now that it's all done? Would be interested to know if it was just soreness or what exactly that was causing the limp.

What a champion though, any time we looked to falter in the playoffs, he was the one that would step up and keep us in it until everyone else was able to settle down again.

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post

I got a hard time believing masai would tell Bob McCown. That could jeopardize kawhis trust
                    I don't know. McCown is pretty connected with the powers that be in Toronto sports. He knows a lot of them socially and is in business with some of them. I suspect he knows a lot of stuff he doesn't reveal.

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post

PrimeTime Sports are just a bunch of old white dudes who like hockey, the CFL and golfing. Damien Cox, a frequent guest, is the worst. Classic puck-head who never says or writes anything about the Raps unless he's throwing shade.
                      I havent see Damien Cox on it for awhile. But yeah it's mostly white old guys who like hockey. Gets ratings tho so be it.

I suspect within 25 years TOronto will be more of a basketball town than hockey. If you see the younger crowd (under 20) I would venture if you did a poll, more of them would pick Raps over Leafs.

Comment

• slaw wrote: View Post

I don't know. McCown is pretty connected with the powers that be in Toronto sports. He knows a lot of them socially and is in business with some of them. I suspect he knows a lot of stuff he doesn't reveal.
                        If this is true he just burned a bridge with Masai by giving out his source. Masai runs a tight ship. McCown should be smarter than that.

Comment

• sanyo wrote: View Post

I havent see Damien Cox on it for awhile. But yeah it's mostly white old guys who like hockey. Gets ratings tho so be it.

I suspect within 25 years TOronto will be more of a basketball town than hockey. If you see the younger crowd (under 20) I would venture if you did a poll, more of them would pick Raps over Leafs.
                          Provide proof because statistics show that hockey is arguably more popular with the age 18-34 demographic than with "white old guys".

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post

Provide proof because statistics show that hockey is arguably more popular with the age 18-34 demographic than with "white old guys".
                            Yeah, the Leafs are never going away, they'll always be the number one show in town, all other things being equal.
                            twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• Everybody is partying, Kawhi is playing Bingo

Comment

• What a goat

Comment

Working...
                                X