Everybody is partying, Kawhi is playing Bingo

Who's in Vegas with the goggles still on lmao
    "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

• S.R. wrote: View Post

Who's in Vegas with the goggles still on lmao
      no chicken though so it's all good

Comment

• As Green explained the source of Leonard's focus in the aftermath of Game 6, he said, "Not having social media. Totally tuning out. Avoiding [reporters] as much as possible in the summertime. He's mastered it." All that matters to his teammates is that he’s happy behind the scenes. "It took some time,” Green said early in the playoffs. “But he’s enjoying the moment. He’s feeling comfortable. He’s feeling like this is his team.”
        https://www.si.com/nba/2019/06/14/to...onard-warriors

Comment

• “I think that if we would’ve lost earlier (in the playoffs), then what happened in the playoffs for sure would have impacted his decision,” Green told The Athletic. “I think if we would’ve lost earlier before this series or whatever, I think it would’ve been an easier decision for him.I think now it makes it a little harder knowing that this organization and this team is very capable of doing what we’re doing now, of getting to this stage and possibly winning one. …Also, the relationships he’s built here – not just outside the team but on the team. K-Lo (Kyle Lowry). The medical staff.” And if he leaves? “You bring a championship to this country, man – not just this city, but this country and this organization – within one year, that’s legendary type stuff,” Green continued.”Regardless of what he does, he did his job.”
          https://theathletic.com/1027624/2019...onard-to-stay/

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
            Everybody is partying, Kawhi is playing Bingo

Know you're joking, but roulette > bingo
            9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post

Know you're joking, but roulette > bingo
              blackjack ftw

Comment

• Jeremy Castleberry has been at his hip the whole way. I don't see any of the other coaches in Vegas... I know he's his friend and all but it's a bit weird that they are off on their own. Still wearing goggles smh

Comment

• saints91 wrote: View Post
                  Jeremy Castleberry has been at his hip the whole way. I don't see any of the other coaches in Vegas... I know he's his friend and all but it's a bit weird that they are off on their own. Still wearing goggles smh
                  maybe Castlebury got into snowboarding since he's been in Canada. he just wants to break those things in for next season. he's probably pitching kawhi on staying in TO cause he already bought his season pass for a local mountain next year.
                  To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

• Comment

• hypothetical: raptors can only keep 1 of kawhi or Masai this off-season. which one do you choose? obviously I want kawhi to stay but if he does leave he still got us our only chip and I'll forever be grateful and a fan. masai I believe in to lead us through anything and IMO is the best GM of at least the modern éra of nba ball movement call me crazy but I choose masai
                      To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

• bertarapsfan wrote: View Post
                        hypothetical: raptors can only keep 1 of kawhi or Masai this off-season. which one do you choose? obviously I want kawhi to stay but if he does leave he still got us our only chip and I'll forever be grateful and a fan. masai I believe in to lead us through anything and IMO is the best GM of at least the modern éra of nba ball movement call me crazy but I choose masai
                        wont answer that cause both will be here.

Comment

• Cris Carter. lol.

Ahead of NBA free agency, Cris Carter reports Kawhi Leonard will consider 5 teams including the Los Angeles Lakers and Clippers, Toronto Raptors, New York Knicks and Nets in free agency, with Toronto as the current favorite.

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post
                            Cris Carter. lol.

Ahead of NBA free agency, Cris Carter reports Kawhi Leonard will consider 5 teams including the Los Angeles Lakers and Clippers, Toronto Raptors, New York Knicks and Nets in free agency, with Toronto as the current favorite.
                            ahahahaa
                            l love our chances.

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post
                              Cris Carter. lol.

Last week he strongly implied that he knew Kawhi wasn't signing with the Raptors and instead was going to the Clippers. This after bragging about he's good friends with Kawhi and his family. CC doesn't know shit. Dude is like a ping pong ball. He's all over the place. Each week its something else.

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post

Last week he strongly implied that he knew Kawhi wasn't signing with the Raptors and instead was going to the Clippers. This after bragging about he's good friends with Kawhi and his family. CC doesn't know shit.
                                The AD factor, probably.

Comment

Working...
                                X