Everything Kawhi Leonard

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Apollo wrote: View Post

Last week he strongly implied that he knew Kawhi wasn't signing with the Raptors and instead was going to the Clippers. This after bragging about he's good friends with Kawhi and his family. CC doesn't know shit. Dude is like a ping pong ball. He's all over the place. Each week its something else.
    Kawhi is currently on a bus, laughing as Lowry and uncle Dennis chant 5 more years, with 20 missed calls from chris Carter
    9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post

Kawhi is currently on a bus, laughing as Lowry and uncle Dennis chant 5 more years, with 20 missed calls from chris Carter
      Uncle Dennis is partying his ass off - he's also a Fun Guy. lol. Who TF predicted that? Must be the huge hands.

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post

Uncle Dennis is partying his ass off - he's also a Fun Guy. lol. Who TF predicted that? Must be the huge hands.
        They're all riding the adrenaline. This is like the Beatles touching down in America in 1960
        9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• Comment

• hopefully he stay but if he wanted to stay I don't understand why he wouldn't say so already.
            Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• Meant to be:
              Last edited by Joey; Mon Jun 17, 2019, 06:16 PM.

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post
                This happened right in front of me. What you don't get in the clip is: while the crowd was chanting '1 more year', Uncle Dennis got up and started shouting into the crowd: 'Only one??? You only want ONE more year???' And then shit just went bananas. The way he said it, and the way Kawhi was smiling as he was saying it...I don't want to jinx anything, but it really seemed like they were letting us know. Everyone felt it, and everyone started cheering like crazy. There was a palpable electric surge going through the crowd, and then Lowry jumped in on that momentum and started the 'five more years' chant.

It was amazing.
                "Stop eating your sushi."
                "I do actually have a pair of Uggs."
                "I've had three cups of green tea tonight. I'm wired. I'm absolutely wired."
                - Jack Armstrong

Comment

• JimiCliff wrote: View Post

This happened right in front of me. What you don't get in the clip is: while the crowd was chanting '1 more year', Uncle Dennis got up and started shouting into the crowd: 'Only one??? You only want ONE more year???' And then shit just went bananas. The way he said it, and the way Kawhi was smiling as he was saying it...I don't want to jinx anything, but it really seemed like they were letting us know. Everyone felt it, and everyone started cheering like crazy. There was a palpable electric surge going through the crowd, and then Lowry jumped in on that momentum and started the 'five more years' chant.

It was amazing.
                  I need more of this ...

Comment

• JimiCliff wrote: View Post

It was amazing.
                    Don't mess with my emotions jimmi

Comment

• I find it funny/cute watching how Lowry has become Kawhi's biggest bandwagon fan.
                      Official Pope of the Raptors sponsored by MLSE.

Comment

• LJ2 wrote: View Post

Don't mess with my emotions jimmi
                        Even thinking back on it now, I'm trying to pick it apart and second guess. But what I wrote is exactly what I saw and felt.
                        "Stop eating your sushi."
                        "I do actually have a pair of Uggs."
                        "I've had three cups of green tea tonight. I'm wired. I'm absolutely wired."
                        - Jack Armstrong

Comment

• Long time lurker, first time poster.

I have better video of the Kawhi “confirm”, but don't know how to post it.

The whole setup was great because it was early in the day and the bus was stuck under the Gardiner, but it wasn’t crazy crowded like it was once they got on on York and beyond. So the players were really having fun with the fans.

Kawhi absolutely signalled “1” (ie one year) with his index finger during the one year chant, then signalled “no” during the five year chant.

He stay!

Comment

• ensco wrote: View Post
                            Long time lurker, first time poster.

I have better video of the Kawhi “confirm”, but don't know how to post it.

The whole setup was great because it was early in the day and the bus was stuck under the Gardiner, but it wasn’t crazy crowded like it was once they got on on York and beyond. So the players were really having fun with the fans.

Kawhi absolutely signalled “1” (ie one year) with his index finger during the one year chant, then signalled “no” during the five year chant.

He stay!
                            Upload it on Youtube, Google Drive or Vimeo, you'll become an instant celebrity with that stuff here.

Comment

• OK I got the video up, but I only have the "one more year" part... the rest is in the other video anyway (except for the part where he signals "no"! damn)
                              See you you think.

Last edited by ensco; Mon Jun 17, 2019, 08:07 PM.

Comment

• ensco wrote: View Post
                                OK I got the video up, but I only have the "one more year" part... see you you think.

https://vimeo.com/manage/342860403/general

Almost, just need to make the video public.

Comment

Working...
                                X