Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 007 wrote: View Post

Yup. That’s the most important thing.

And honestly, if Kawhi leaves, then it’s all the more impressive what he did. If he’s not staying with a championship-winning team that he said he had the most fun season of his career playing with, then he was never going to stay anyway. And if that’s the case, despite knowing all along that he’s not staying, he was a great teammate, gave us his all and won us a fucking championship. You do you Kawhi, you’ve earned it.

But please come back though, winning more titles would be nice
    Along with having the best player in the league on the Toronto Raptors.

Comment

• In case anyone wants the full context of the realgm report quoting Windhorst about the Clippers "hyperventilating", here it is

Comment

• After the Raptors went up 3-2 on the Bucks, Nick Nurse told a story about winning Game 1 of the D-League Finals but not finishing the series at home.

Kawhi interrupted and joked, “In the D-League? I’m done listening to this.” (via Zach Lowe)

Comment

• Zainab wrote: View Post
          After the Raptors went up 3-2 on the Bucks, Nick Nurse told a story about winning Game 1 of the D-League Finals but not finishing the series at home.

Kawhi interrupted and joked, “In the D-League? I’m done listening to this.” (via Zach Lowe)
          Poor nick trying to relate to a bunch of vets lol

"well if the legend of the d league final doesnt impress you, gather round for the tall tale of when I came back in the round Robin of the British basketball association...you see, the monarchs were losing to the blue bloods in a tightly contested affair..."
          9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• ruh roh? guess he wasn't hanging out here for the summer anyways...

Comment

• Jclaw wrote: View Post
              ruh roh? guess he wasn't hanging out here for the summer anyways...

LOL. Yes, cause there is no way he could possibly afford movers? Gotta pack up his own stuff.

Comment

Kawhi doesn't trust others to find him the perfect box, so he goes out to get it himself. Man is a perfectionist.

Comment

• LJ2 wrote: View Post

Kawhi doesn't trust others to find him the perfect box, so he goes out to get it himself. Man is a perfectionist.
                  You will NOT box this man in. It will be HE who boxes you OUT!

Comment

• Could just be Kawhi's way of thanking Nick for using the box-and-1 strategy in the finals?

He could frame that box in his house and just point to it when guests visit.

Comment

• LJ2 wrote: View Post

planetmars wrote:

Could just be Kawhi's way of thanking Nick for using the box-and-1 strategy in the finals?

Kawhi having a passion for cardboard boxes and being a connoisseur is my new favorite pretend thing

Comment

my heart dropped seeing this

Comment

• planetmars wrote: View Post
                          Could just be Kawhi's way of thanking Nick for using the box-and-1 strategy in the finals?

Ya i think Kawhi took the Box and 1 literally. He's going buying these boxes for Nick as a end of the year present. "What player do you want me to put inside this box coach?"
                          To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

• This could literally mean anything. But, I wonder if it shows how paranoid we are as Raptor fans that we're looking for any and all clues in to whether the man is staying or not.

I'm one of them. June 30th @ 6 PM can't come soon enough.

Comment

• Board man gets paid. Box man gets nothing.

(we already knew he was heading back to San Diego for the offseason)

Comment

• One myth has been busted: Toronto will leave him alone If he stays

people snapping candid pictures and tweeting of Kawhi running his daily errands

Comment

Working...
                                X