Everything Kawhi Leonard

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Maury wrote: View Post

What are you going to say when he resigns?
    that he reverse jinxed it
    Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post

that he reverse jinxed it
      Youre giving him too much credit

he doesn't want him to resign. He wants to be right.
      9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• planetmars wrote: View Post
        he jet
        Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post

he jet
          I heard about these guys earlier this year. The owner is a high roller season ticket holder and he wines and dines Uncle Dennis. Thats him standing beside Kawhi, the indian in the dress shirt. there's obviously $$ involved here beneficial to Mr Leonard and Mr Dennis but also seems to be a friendship

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post

I think Kawhi needs to hear from the Raps that the franchise is committed to pay the extra tax to run it back.... then Kawhi does a 1+1 to try for the repeat. Otherwise, he gone.
            OK, so ... kind of a dumb question. Do they have to wait to have this conversation until June 30?

Comment

• schmemily wrote: View Post

OK, so ... kind of a dumb question. Do they have to wait to have this conversation until June 30?
              Not a dumb question! And nope. Raps are the only team that can talk to him now if they want to. ... I think.

Comment

• planetmars wrote: View Post
                I hope he is not transporting his stuff in those home depot boxes out of toronto

Comment

• I'm genuinely not worried.

Comment

• It was encouraging though to hear one of those MLSE board of directors along with Larry Tenenbaum to say that they will do whatever it takes to keep it going and build a dynasty. So I think that commitment is a huge positive. Paying that huge luxury tax repeater penalty could be a moot subject if Kawhi stays.

Comment

i told you so! unless you meant "re-sign"

Comment

He'll say "Go Celtics" because he is obviously a Boston fan.

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post

Not a dumb question! And nope. Raps are the only team that can talk to him now if they want to. ... I think.
                          Thanks, Joey. I've heard Nurse say he hasn't talked to Kawhi about his future, and I was wondering if it was due to NBA rules or if it's simply not his role.

Comment

• schmemily wrote: View Post

Thanks, Joey. I've heard Nurse say he hasn't talked to Kawhi about his future, and I was wondering if it was due to NBA rules or if it's simply not his role.
                            Nurse hasn't talked because like you said its not his role. Fred said in an earlier interview, that none of them talk that side of the business to each other, from kawhi leonard to the 15th man, because its a personal question. Its like talking to your coworkers about where you've been applying or looking or how much you make each cheque, except on a much larger scale.

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post

Nurse hasn't talked because like you said its not his role. Fred said in an earlier interview, that none of them talk that side of the business to each other, from kawhi leonard to the 15th man, because its a personal question. Its like talking to your coworkers about where you've been applying or looking or how much you make each cheque, except on a much larger scale.
                              Yeah Byron Scott was also talking about this lately, as a head coach he never tried to recruit a guy or tried to talk someone into re-signing. Felt it was unprofessional and outside the lines for the player-coach relationship.

​​​​​
                              "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

• S.R. wrote: View Post

Yeah Byron Scott was also talking about this lately, as a head coach he never tried to recruit a guy or tried to talk someone into re-signing. Felt it was unprofessional and outside the lines for the player-coach relationship.

​​​​​
                                Makes sense. Thanks, y'all.

Comment

Working...
                                X