No announcement yet.

Everything Kawhi Leonard

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I think he is trolling everyone, that's what happens when you have a fun guy on your team:

Comment

• Hotshot wrote: View Post
      I think he is trolling everyone, that's what happens when you have a fun guy on your team:

Who is that guy with him?

Comment

• LJ2 wrote: View Post

Who is that guy with him?
        I don't know but this answer is a winner:

Comment

• Image result for stay calm gif

But seriously ... I don't know what to do with hands right now ... he's in a Blue Jays Jersey for gods sake!!!!!

Comment

• More to this Barbados stuff:
            https://ca.travelpulse.com/news/dest...tary-trip.html

It’s good to be Kawhi Leonard these days. Fresh off the Raptors’ NBA Championship and celebrated by Canadians everywhere, the star athlete has received numerous offers if he re-signs with the Raptors. One of them, the Barbados Tourism Marketing Inc. (BMTI) has offered a complimentary trip to Barbados should he extend his contract In partnership with luxury Port Ferdinand Marina and Luxury Residences, BTMI will offer Leonard return flights strictly from Toronto and indulgent accommodations at the world-class destination resort.

Comment

• planetmars wrote: View Post
              LOL So awesome. Not even sure why Barbados would be helping us out with this, but that's cool.
              And I mean, I'm pretty sure he's already been promised a jet from CargoJet dude, but I don't even care. Just need to find out if any of this legal ... Lol

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post
                Image result for stay calm gif

But seriously ... I don't know what to do with hands right now ... he's in a Blue Jays Jersey for gods sake!!!!!
                Click on the person to tweeted the photo and scroll down a tad on her feed.

Comment

• LJ2 wrote: View Post

Click on the person to tweeted the photo and scroll down a tad on her feed.
                  Bro, I'm at work!! Lol

Comment

• Seriously, if I wanted to send subtle signs about coming back to win it all again, wearing the jersey of a team that did exactly that, in the same market, in a different sport, would be a great way to do that.

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post

LOL So awesome. Not even sure why Barbados would be helping us out with this, but that's cool.
                      And I mean, I'm pretty sure he's already been promised a jet from CargoJet dude, but I don't even care. Just need to find out if any of this legal ... Lol
                      It's a big win-win actually. You never heard of that company until today... because of Kawhi Leonard.

I've been saying all along that it's going to be pretty hard for Kawhi not to do at least a 1+1 to take advantage of the massive endorsement opportunities that are going to be sent his way if he re-signs in Canada. Way bigger than being playing fiddle to Lebron in L.A., let alone other sports and celebrities.

A 1+1 would be kind of weak, so the 2+1 to get to the veteran max with all options open sounds like the right move for Kawhi, and the optics would look like more of a committment to potential sponsors.
                      Last edited by golden; Thu Jun 27, 2019, 02:22 PM.

Comment

• Yeah... so I guess I'm visiting Barbados again next February

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post

It's a big win-win actually. You never heard of that company until today... because of Kawhi Leonard.

I've been saying all along that it's going to be pretty hard for Kawhi not to do at least a 1+1 to take advantage of the massive endorsement opportunities that are going to be sent his way if he re-signs in Canada. Way bigger than being playing fiddle to Lebron in L.A., let alone other sports and celebrities.

A 1+1 would be kind of weak, so the 2+1 to get to the veteran max with all options open sounds like the right move for Kawhi, and the optics would look like more of a committment to potential sponsors.
                          the fact that half the country (in parts) saw Game 6 means a lot to sponsors in Canada. It's huge endorsement opportunity.
                          Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post

the fact that half the country (in parts) saw Game 6 means a lot to sponsors in Canada. It's huge endorsement opportunity.
                            Hes held the crown of most popular athlete in Canada since mid may..and will reach a fever pitch on July 1

for a basketball player to be the most recognizable and discussed athlete in Canada is absurd.
                            9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post

Hes held the crown of most popular athlete in Canada since mid may..and will reach a fever pitch on July 1

for a basketball player to be the most recognizable and discussed athlete in Canada is absurd.
                              ..... at least since Y2K Vince Carter.

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post

..... at least since Y2K Vince Carter.
                                I think this is bigger than Carter. I have my puck head friends talking about Kawhi signing a 1+1 contract. In Calgary. These guys have never even watched basketball before May.

Comment

Working...
                                X