Everything Kawhi Leonard

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Scraptor wrote: View Post

Pfft as if Kawhi has bodily functions like a regular mortal, the guy is a transcendent being not bound to this terrestrial plane
    I dunno, he took a pretty big dump on ben simmons and Giannis last month

rumour has it the stench hasn't left Milwaukee. But then again theres always been a stench in Milwaukee
    9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• Bendit wrote: View Post

Next best... this guy insists he found Uncle D.

I am surprised that K hasn't gone back to Cali yet ... or has he?
      That's the son of the CargoJet CEO - that picture was taken way back near the beginning of the season. That family is living large. They were key in building early Toronto relationships with Kawhi & Uncle Dennis. If Kawhi signs, we need to consider giving them the Order of Canada.

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post

That's the son of the CargoJet CEO - that picture was taken way back near the beginning of the season. That family is living large. They were key in building early Toronto relationships with Kawhi & Uncle Dennis. If Kawhi signs, we need to consider giving them the Order of Canada.
        If the pic is old ...is the CargoJet guy from Barbados and arranged K's trip there over last couple days then? Lol. I came across this as a recent, saw Barbados and Uncle D. and .... I think I am out of my depth here in the social media world and "interference". Sorry for the "false alarm".

Comment

Pfft as if Kawhi has bodily functions like a regular mortal, the guy is a transcendent being not bound to this terrestrial plane
          Kawhi poop bounces around the bowl at least 4 times.

Comment

• No way Kawhi signs with the Lakers right? just not fair.

https://twitter.com/BA_Turner/status...10536480772096

Comment

• What happens tho if Kawhi signs elsehwre? would the Raptors finally blow it up and tank?

Comment

• Might have to give up watching basketball for a few seasons if Kawhi joins the Lakers. Please Kawhi, anyone but the Lakers.
                "Stay steamy"

- Kobe

Comment

• Sonny wrote: View Post
                  What happens tho if Kawhi signs elsehwre? would the Raptors finally blow it up and tank?
                  We won a championship.. so whatever happens is cool. Marc opted in.. Kyle, Serge, Fred are all on 1 year deals. Siakam and OG are still on rookie deals. Norm has a contract that will go for another 3 years but that shouldn't be too hard to trade if we needed to.

What I think Masai will do is just let it ride without Kawhi for the year. And then the team is blown up casually anyway for 2020. He might consider trading a guy like Serge or Kyle at the deadline if we suck.. but we were like 17-5 without Kawhi in the regular season. We could still have HCA in the first round without Kawhi. We probably lose in the first or second round. Of course we lose assets this way.. but he's kind of done that in the past. Lou came and went. Amir came and went. 2Pat came and went. He doesn't always need to get a return on investment.

What I think Masai should do of course is just start selling everyone this summer and take on bad contracts for picks. Grab prospects, etc. But I don't think that will happen.

As for meeting the Lakers.. yeah he's also meeting the Clippers. That's been official. He's giving Toronto the last meeting before he decides where he's going though. He and Masai will be in a room together.. and Masai is the best boss man in the business. #HeStaying.

Comment

No way Kawhi signs with the Lakers right? just not fair.

https://twitter.com/BA_Turner/status...10536480772096
                    nah I don't buy it. In post Game 6 interview NBA TV guys (Hill, Webber, McHale) interviewed him and asked him about his recovery process. And he was saying that when he sat out a year he did it so he could come back as first option or at least second option and he knew if he rushed his rehab and reinjured himself he could come back as role player. No way did he get finally healthy and won a championship so he could be a third fiddle to AD-Bron.
                    Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• planetmars wrote: View Post

We won a championship.. so whatever happens is cool.
                      going to the lakers is the one scenario i disagree with this... i would be pretty bitter and the chip would be cheapened somewhat for me personally as we would have won it on the back of someone i would lose a ton of respect for.

stephen a has a sauce saying he is seriously considering the lakers too that's been circulating all the news outfits today. was surprised no one posted it or freaked out about it.

that said i don't believe it and tend to subscribe to rusillo's point that absolutely nobody knows anything about which way he's leaning and anyone who says they do is lying.

that tweet doesn't even say kawhi will attend... just his people

Comment

• https://twitter.com/TheSteinLine/sta...20286069264385

How can i embed tweets on this forum?

Comment

• chris wrote: View Post

going to the lakers is the one scenario i disagree with this... i would be pretty bitter and the chip would be cheapened somewhat for me personally as we would have won it on the back of someone i would lose a ton of respect for.

stephen a has a sauce saying he is seriously considering the lakers too that's been circulating all the news outfits today. was surprised no one posted it or freaked out about it.

that said i don't believe it and tend to subscribe to rusillo's point that absolutely nobody knows anything about which way he's leaning and anyone who says they do is lying.

Nah.. Kawhi got us to the promise land.. a place I never thought was ever going to happen. He'll always get my love.. even if he plays with Lebron for the next 5 years.

Comment

https://twitter.com/TheSteinLine/sta...20286069264385

How can i embed tweets on this forum?
                            [ tweet ] ... link to tweet ... [ /tweet ]

(no spaces in the brackets).

Tip: Don't just grab the link from your browser's URL. But actually click on the arrow next to "Follow" and click "Copy link to Tweet".

Comment

• chris wrote: View Post

Its Stephen A. Smith. He admitted that he doesn't care about Toronto and doesn't care if Kawhi plays with the Clippers or Lakers as long its LA. Any news involving Kawhi and LA, you can take with a grain of salt.

Comment

If you signed up to be a poster here this is like the least weird thing you could be doing.

Be worried when you start hearing Kawhi's laugh in your dreams as Matty D takes out the trash and the sky rains Spicy P hot sauce.
                                Oddly specific

Comment

Working...
                                X