Everything Kawhi Leonard

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Truth Teller wrote: View Post
    Clolippers. They tried to do everything right, but people still rather play for the more prestigious franchise. Still hopeful we get to keep him.
    Ballmer should relocate the team to Seattle where he doesn't have to be 2nd fiddle to the mighty Lakers.

Comment

• Kagemusha wrote: View Post

Ballmer should relocate the team to Seattle where he doesn't have to be 2nd fiddle to the mighty Lakers.
      Good idea... Washington state was his old stomping grounds as honcho at Microsoft.

Comment

I don't even understand why there is 2 teams in the same arena with the same city name. What reason would someone have to be a clipper fan?
        9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• Kawhi's made it clear that loyalty and winning are very important to him. Now, he has to choose between the two: stay loyal to the team he just won the title with, or join the new superteam.
          "Stop eating your sushi."
          "I do actually have a pair of Uggs."
          "I've had three cups of green tea tonight. I'm wired. I'm absolutely wired."
          - Jack Armstrong

Comment

• JimiCliff wrote: View Post
            Kawhi's made it clear that loyalty and winning are very important to him. Now, he has to choose between the two: stay loyal to the team he just won the title with, or join the new superteam.
            How is that choosing between the two? We'd be favourites to win again if he signs with us.

Comment

• JimiCliff wrote: View Post
              Kawhi's made it clear that loyalty and winning are very important to him. Now, he has to choose between the two: stay loyal to the team he just won the title with, or join the new superteam.
              A super team with out bench isn't super, imo.
              GSW was successful because they used to have a strong bench.

Comment

• GOLDBLUM wrote: View Post

How is that choosing between the two? We'd be favourites to win again if he signs with us.
                Maybe slight favourites, and just for one year. If he signs with the Lakers, they're clear favourites, for the next 3-4 years.
                "Stop eating your sushi."
                "I do actually have a pair of Uggs."
                "I've had three cups of green tea tonight. I'm wired. I'm absolutely wired."
                - Jack Armstrong

Comment

• This is why Kawhi is not just an amazing player but an equally amazing value oriented person as well,
                  a true role model in today's crazy world.

While every single free agent seemingly involved themselves in clear tampering,
                  our man is chilling it out and decided not to be involved in anything 'illegal'.

Comment

• Kawhi is the goat. Destroys the Heat and Warrior dynasties, and now he pulls the plug on the LA dynasties while they're in the incubator.

Comment

• Bendit wrote: View Post

Good idea... Washington state was his old stomping grounds as honcho at Microsoft.
                      the problem is LA is too good of a market to pass up.

Comment

• Damn, I hope I'm wrong!

But what if the reason Kawhi wanted to speak with Magic is so that he can get his blessing to sign with the GM that kicked Magic out??!!

@@$$%**((fck!

Comment

Damn, I hope I'm wrong!

But what if the reason Kawhi wanted to speak with Magic is so that he can get his blessing to sign with the GM that kicked Magic out??!!

@@$$%**((fck!
                          Strange leap to make but you do you, bruh.

Comment

• GOLDBLUM wrote: View Post

Strange leap to make but you do you, bruh.
                            Downing my 5th cup of coffee, bruh.

Comment

Downing my 5th cup of coffee, bruh.
                              Maybe you should slow down. Lol.

Everybody be trippin'.

Comment

• HAPPY CANADA DAY KAWHI

You're already a legend here. This country is yours. Bring it on back.

5 more years would be good.

Comment

Working...
                                X