Come on back for that title defense.

And as for LA...

Comment

• Well, he's the only All Star left on the market now

Comment

• So far---

Celtics regressed..

76ers lost 2 quality leaders/vets...

Bucks lost a good guard who was their primary Kawhi defender, and Mirotic who was ok ....

KD would still be rehabbing...

Pacers got better, but not good enough.

If Kawhi comes back, the East is ours for the taking.

Comment

• based on today ..I see kawhi signjng 1+1.... there's gonna be a super team in the nets the season after next ...

Comment

• I think he's going to the Lakers (there's just way too much smoke coming from their side). But it's not the end of the world. This championship was still very well worth it for Raptorsland

Only thing that would suck is that the narrative that no one wants to play in Toronto would ring stronger than ever but it's not like Raptor slander from the media is anything new

Comment

• yeah i think he's going to Lakers and not because of Lebron but because of AD. yeah he could stay with Rapsand compete for a championship with Raps but what after 2020? Masai can't promise anything concrete. Lakers can promise years of prime AD. And Kawhi wants long term deal because of health concerns.
              Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post
                yeah i think he's going to Lakers and not because of Lebron but because of AD. yeah he could stay with Rapsand compete for a championship with Raps but what after 2020? Masai can't promise anything concrete. Lakers can promise years of prime AD. And Kawhi wants long term deal because of health concerns.
                2020 is when Kawhi goes to the Lakers.
                If your argument is that he goes there bcoz of AD and not bcoz of Le Bron,
                wouldn't it make sense to sign with the Raps for another season and seeing how the East is there for the taking,
                He can realistically go to the finals again
                as opposed to if he goes to the Lakers this year where they're most handicapped.

With the way that the top tiers were quickly scooped up hours after the FA moratorium,
                Kawhi understands that he is putting the team that treated him so well in a big hole by not declaring his decision on day 1 of free agency.

Comment

• Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post
                    Don't see how the Lakers would have any cap space for Green or Green willing to accept a poor $$$ contract to join them.

Comment

• This is making me nervous!

If he does come back at least he stalled enough so on the quality pieces are off the board and the Lakers don’t have. Assets to make a big trade.

Come on Kawhi don’t take the easy way out and join a super team

Comment

• tDotted wrote: View Post
                        I think he's going to the Lakers (there's just way too much smoke coming from their side). But it's not the end of the world. This championship was still very well worth it for Raptorsland

Only thing that would suck is that the narrative that no one wants to play in Toronto would ring stronger than ever but it's not like Raptor slander from the media is anything new
                        Yup. I think he is gone. If he was staying, we would have heard something by now.
                        "Stay steamy"

- Kobe

Comment

• Kawhi ... must feel like the master of the NBA universe ... he looks around and he sees only 1 f/a star standing ... In the meanwhile...

Comment

• hotfuzz wrote: View Post

Yup. I think he is gone. If he was staying, we would have heard something by now.
                            I could argue I think he's staying because if he was gone then we'd have heard something by now.

Comment

• I am a huge Raps fan. Hate the Lakers.

That said, I can't count many reasons for him to stay vs LA. I don't see how he turns down LA life, and Davis and Lebron as his running mates.

Seems easy living to me.

And I'm pretty certain Agent and Sponsorship (New Balance etc. ) are pushing him incredibly hard to go to LA, for THEM, it's a huge pay day. Toronto doesn't have the ammunition to fight on all these fronts.

Comment

• Make of this what you may........... re: meeting with Magic

https://www.yardbarker.com/nba/artic...1_127_29433533

Comment

Working...
                                X