• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• rocwell wrote: View Post

I can see bags, he stay?
    Overnight at least.

Comment

• The Great One wrote: View Post
      I know i haven't been on this board since the championship. So i'm kind of out of the loop. What the fuck is going on here?
      people are losing their collective minds, on an epic/embarrassing scale, because Kawhi might be in Toronto for the meeting with Masai, so the media is stalking him, people are probably camped out at Hazelton right now with signs begging he stay, Lakers fans are trolling/losing their minds too, and it all started because some guy who used to be a mod over at RealGM decided to start tweeting that Masai and Bobby Webster just showed up at the Hazelton hotel. Instead of..you know...just keeping quiet about it.

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post

lol... if serious, hover and click.

Comment

• i am embarrassed for toronto right now. theres a bunch of fucking losers all standing around hazelton waiting for shit. like wtf are they expecting? an autograph? holy fuck.

Comment

• Jclaw wrote: View Post
            Tony Stark is still alive

Comment

• iblastoff wrote: View Post
              i am embarrassed for toronto right now. theres a bunch of fucking losers all standing around hazelton waiting for shit. like wtf are they expecting? an autograph? holy fuck.
              Yeah, they should stay home and talk about it non stop for days on RR like the rest of us. C'mon, we're all waiting for his decision so have fun with it

Comment

i am embarrassed for toronto right now. theres a bunch of fucking losers all standing around hazelton waiting for shit. like wtf are they expecting? an autograph? holy fuck.
                LOL, this stuff happens all the time with celebs. Nothing new. Most of these people probably have no idea why they are even standing there.

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
                  Not a video game.

https://www.tsn.ca/kawhi-watch-news-...port-1.1332498

Comment

• slaw wrote: View Post

LOL, this stuff happens all the time with celebs. Nothing new. Most of these people probably have no idea why they are even standing there.
                    Any tall black dude with corn rows would be mobbed there
                    -send in the Kawhi-substitute!

Toronto Bandwagoners would fall for this guy ....
                    Last edited by G__Deane; Wed Jul 3, 2019, 03:49 PM.

Comment

• Bendit wrote: View Post
                      Those who play vid games... please confirm authenticity ....

Comment

• G__Deane wrote: View Post

Any tall black dude with corn rows would be mobbed there
                        -send in the Kawhi-substitute!

Comment

• nubreed000 wrote: View Post

people are losing their collective minds, on an epic/embarrassing scale, because Kawhi might be in Toronto for the meeting with Masai, so the media is stalking him, people are probably camped out at Hazelton right now with signs begging he stay, Lakers fans are trolling/losing their minds too, and it all started because some guy who used to be a mod over at RealGM decided to start tweeting that Masai and Bobby Webster just showed up at the Hazelton hotel. Instead of..you know...just keeping quiet about it.
                          Why would he keep quiet about it? He's a fan and he confirmed a tip he heard for other fans. And we know Kawhi is in Toronto with his team, so it's not as though this is speculative. It's big news. Not sure why Raps fans wouldn't be freaking out.

Comment

• LJ2 wrote: View Post

Yeah, they should stay home and talk about it non stop for days on RR like the rest of us. C'mon, we're all waiting for his decision so have fun with it
                            if reports are to be trusted, kawhi insisted on privacy and secrecy of these meetings. as far as i know, there wasnt any weird footage or stalking from the clippers/lakers meetings.

yet we have a LIVE HELICOPTER following him around along with a contingent of yorkville yuppies standing around the hotel like morons. its pathetic. the fact we even needed a press conference by nav and tory to tell people to leave kawhi alone was bad enough.

Comment

• slaw wrote: View Post

Why would he keep quiet about it? He's a fan and he confirmed a tip he heard for other fans. And we know Kawhi is in Toronto with his team, so it's not as though this is speculative. It's big news. Not sure why Raps fans wouldn't be freaking out.
                              you can be excited about whats going on without being a total disrespectful asshat about it.

Comment

you can be excited about whats going on without being a total disrespectful asshat about it.
                                You give humans way too much credit
                                9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

Working...
                                X