• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kagemusha wrote: View Post

Is there a link to this ...
    for the Kawhi watchers?

Comment

• Kawhi is going for the super duper max in two years. Well played.

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post
        Kawhi is going for the super duper max in two years. Well played.
        The Smart Man Gets Paid

Comment

• Guys, I'm about to get real happy over here!

Comment

• I've got the trigger finger on the "I Believe in Masai" video. It's itchy AF.

Comment

• Zainab wrote: View Post

No brainer actually, if you think about it really IF indeed this happens.

This is what l initially thought all along, IF true.
              The Magic meeting is to assure the Lakers that he will sign with them in the summer of 2021.
              By then, Pelinka is probably gone, LeBron is probably semi GM'ing/playing,
              and Kawhi can be the King of LA, and retire a Laker.

Comment

• I’m amazed how wrapped up Toronto is in Kawhi’s decision. He’s been the biggest headline for days.

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post
                  Kawhi is going for the super duper max in two years. Well played.
                  As long as he stays super duper healthy, sure. It's quite a risk when you would have had $190M already banked....how much does one need?

Crazy nice house $25M
                  Crazy nice cottage $15M
                  Crazy nice cars (if you don't go crazy) $1M
                  Crazy nice boat 500K
                  Crazy nice vacays a few times per year 500K
                  Crazy nice clothes, food, booze, cigars, schools for the kids, gifts for friends and charity etc $8M

And he'd still have another multi-year contract after. I'd go for the sure thing, scrfew chasing the super-duper-uber-max contract, that's a suckers bet imo.

It's hard to spend $200M .... if you don't go crazy .... I think it's more likely he'd commit for 2 years becuase there's no guarantee the Raps can replace Lowry, Serge, Gasol and Danny after next season.

Comment

• LJ2 wrote: View Post
                    I’m amazed how wrapped up Toronto is in Kawhi’s decision. He’s been the biggest headline for days.
                    Just a mark of a City (formerly) starving for a winner and was delivered a wholly unexpected one
                    We liked the taste .....

Comment

• tim and sid just showed this

Comment

• G__Deane wrote: View Post

As long as he stays super duper healthy, sure. It's quite a risk when you would have had $190M already banked....
                        Current hot take is that KD proved that players can still get a max contract when injured.

Not sure that's the best logic, but I've heard a lot of yammering in that general direction.

Comment

• Comment

• G__Deane wrote: View Post

Just a mark of a City (formerly) starving for a winner and was delivered a wholly unexpected one
                            We liked the taste .....
                            He has already surpassed Carter, Gilmore, Drake..

Comment

• beat me to it

Comment

• schmemily wrote: View Post
                                Replace "twitter" with "tweet" and you'll have it!

Comment

Working...
                                X