No announcement yet.

Everything Kawhi Leonard

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LOL, Cris Carter. Guy doesn't know shit. I'm sure after a day of flying and meetings the first thing Mitch Frankel wanted to do was update Cris Carter on Leonard's plans. Guy probably wants a shower, dinner and booze. But yeah, he's gonna take 5 minutes out of a day during one of the most important negotiations of his life to text Cris Carter. "Insiders".

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
      Let's all take a minute to appreciate how far Cris Carter's come over the past year. When all of this started, it was: 'Kawhi will never play for the Toronto Raptors'.
      "Stop eating your sushi."
      "I do actually have a pair of Uggs."
      "I've had three cups of green tea tonight. I'm wired. I'm absolutely wired."
      - Jack Armstrong

Comment

• Man this has been intense the last few days.. how is everyone holding up?

Masai Ujiri, this summer, has been trying to lure one of the best players in the league and is going up against 2 NY teams and 2 LA teams that each have cap space to bring him in.

I mean I remember when we were just trying to nab an interview with LaMarcus Aldridge.. who's just a guy (I mean he's good, but no where close to Kawhi's stature).

This is so unprecedented. If Masai can pull this off it's insane man. I still can't believe we won the chip.. but to keep Kawhi against all these odds on top of it? Wow.. hope it happens. Still have been a strong believer of #HeStay all summer. Even with all the LA media bullshit... not falling for it. Raps have no friends in the media right now.

Comment

• Will Kawhi attend the Blue Jays game tonight?

Comment

• Lol serge just posted this
            To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

• i like how uncle dennis is trying to throw cris carter off the scent so as to not spoil the surprise

Comment

• So he’s waiting for July 4th to declare his love for ‘merica, or declare his independence. One more day to go.

Comment

• LJ2 wrote: View Post
                  So he’s waiting for July 4th to declare his love for ‘merica, or declare his independence. One more day to go.
                  Naah he's going to walk out of that hotel in a couple hours with a new throwback purple jersey that will be used next year for the 25th anniversary. Uncle dennis will unveal a new raptor claw face tattoo while masai announces to the media that he has arranged for kawhi to become president of a newly formed nation in Africa that encompasses capetown.
                  To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

• Jclaw wrote: View Post
                    tim and sid just showed this

what does that even mean?

like "forget all that noise! kawhi is heading back to toronto!"
                    or "forget all that noise about kawhi heading back to toronto"

Comment

• bertarapsfan wrote: View Post

Lol serge just posted this
                      Perfect timing.

Comment

• I will go ape s%$ if this doesn't get resolved soon, its lakers,than clippers..now raptors 99 percent chance 2 land him..wtf is happening...maybe he doesn't want 2 b Lebron b€$#% after all, if he signs with raps I take it all back..we will c..common masai, work ure magic..
                        "Never apologize for coming to me. Office hours are for patients.
                        My kitchen is always open to friends"

Comment

• Feeling pretty confident.

Comment

• planetmars wrote: View Post
                            Man this has been intense the last few days.. how is everyone holding up?
                            I'm doing just FINE, alright?! Geez!

Comment

• ... need some Yoda right now ...

... actually this is serious ... I need some Bob Ross petting a baby deer ...

Comment

• Image result for anticipation gif

Comment

Working...
                                X