No announcement yet.

Everything Kawhi Leonard

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Have been away all day so forgive me if this has been discussed. Wouldn't it be a good sign that he even came to toronto? All the original reports were that he would be meeting with all teams in LA? Would he come to toronto and leave without announcing he was signing with the raps? Imagine if this meeting ends and kawhi gets on a plane again without annoucing anything. it would be hysteria.
    To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

• bertarapsfan wrote: View Post
      Have been away all day so forgive me if this has been discussed. Wouldn't it be a good sign that he even came to toronto? All the original reports were that he would be meeting with all teams in LA? Would he come to toronto and leave without announcing he was signing with the raps? Imagine if this meeting ends and kawhi gets on a plane again without annoucing anything. it would be hysteria.
      Yeah, there have been a few tweets, including Kendrick Perkins who were like "Oh snap, he's IN Toronto now? HE STAY."

Comment

Have been away all day so forgive me if this has been discussed. Wouldn't it be a good sign that he even came to toronto? All the original reports were that he would be meeting with all teams in LA? Would he come to toronto and leave without announcing he was signing with the raps? Imagine if this meeting ends and kawhi gets on a plane again without annoucing anything. it would be hysteria.
        If he just flew back for Carabana I'll die
        "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

• S.R. wrote: View Post

If he just flew back for Carabana I'll die
          he did promise serge he would eat whatever he made, go to Niagara falls and attend carabana. Only one thing left on that checklist.
          To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

he did promise serge he would eat whatever he made, go to Niagara falls and attend carabana. Only one thing left on that checklist.
            True.

BACK TO PANIC MODE EVERY ONE!!!!!

Comment

Couple of points... I actually read (somewhere) that he was going to do the 2 LA teams in Cali and come to Toronto for the Raps. Maybe he is just keeping his word. In anycase the fact he took a 4 hr plane ride to just say "no" does not seem plausible. Last night all the pundits were giving KL to the Lakers as practically a done deal. Myself, I feel a whole lot better this evening than I did last. Jalen Rose is one who considers it 99% sure @ 2yrs. If true they should stealth a tweet out there at about 3 am and catch the pundits in their pajamas.

Comment

• Kagemusha wrote: View Post

True.

Whut? I assume you mean Caribana is what he is here for? But that is in August.

Comment

• Kagemusha wrote: View Post

True.

Caribana is a month away. Lol. We’ll probably have a new Pope before Kawhi makes his decision. This is so Raptors, isn’t it? Always gotta torture that fan base.

Comment

• We know..who leaked it, right Magic Johnson..
                    "Never apologize for coming to me. Office hours are for patients.
                    My kitchen is always open to friends"

Comment

• These guys don't stop do they? Edit: Fake account apparently... apologies.

Last edited by Bendit; Wed Jul 3, 2019, 08:18 PM.

Comment

• Bendit wrote: View Post
                        These guys don't stop do they?

Thats fake. Woj's real twitter is @wojespn.

Comment

• Bendit wrote: View Post
                          These guys don't stop do they? Is this even a real id?

Fake account...

Comment

• Kawhi seems like the type of guy who will sleep on it
                            "Stop eating your sushi."
                            "I do actually have a pair of Uggs."
                            "I've had three cups of green tea tonight. I'm wired. I'm absolutely wired."
                            - Jack Armstrong

Comment

• I mean this isnt even a long time by normal standards, just the fact that Kawhi is now the only NBA news.

Comment

• Stephen A - Kawhi to Lakers
                                Chris Broussard - 90 percent Lakers
                                Jalen rose - 99 percent Raptors
                                Brian Windhorst - still wants to be a clipper
                                Cris Carter - EVERYONE still in play

Comment

Working...
                                X