• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kagemusha wrote: View Post

True.

BACK TO PANIC MODE EVERY ONE!!!!!
    Still Zen calm ....

Comment

• Lol Kawhi waiting a couple days, that's nice of him. He doesn't want to ruin California's 4th of July celebration.

Comment

• Zainab wrote: View Post
        Stephen A - Kawhi to Lakers
        Chris Broussard - 90 percent Lakers
        Jalen rose - 99 percent Raptors
        Brian Windhorst - still wants to be a clipper
        Cris Carter - EVERYONE still in play
        CC is predicting everyone. Damn, he's probably partially right.

Comment

• One more point. Jalen being a former Raptors likely has deeper connections than the others. What he's saying is probably what those in the Raptors org thinks.

The other two jokers are loud in your face LA cheerleaders.

Comment

• Is Kawli still in T.O....
            "Never apologize for coming to me. Office hours are for patients.
            My kitchen is always open to friends"

Comment

• So since the waiting game clearly sucks, let's try and have some between refreshes. There have been some pretty good jokes made about "how" Kawhi will make his decision. So unlike LeBron's "The Decision" - in Kawhi fashion - what are some of the funny things you've seen about his decision making or decision announcement?

My favs so far are:
              Kawhi will probably announce his decision by update to his MySpace account
              Kawhi will just update his LinkdIn profile
              Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• Axel wrote: View Post
                So since the waiting game clearly sucks, let's try and have some between refreshes. There have been some pretty good jokes made about "how" Kawhi will make his decision. So unlike LeBron's "The Decision" - in Kawhi fashion - what are some of the funny things you've seen about his decision making or decision announcement?

My favs so far are:
                He will send out his decision by raven to all the major houses (media).

Ps. the Game of Zones for this will be epic!

Comment

So since the waiting game clearly sucks, let's try and have some between refreshes. There have been some pretty good jokes made about "how" Kawhi will make his decision. So unlike LeBron's "The Decision" - in Kawhi fashion - what are some of the funny things you've seen about his decision making or decision announcement?

My favs so far are:
                  In retrospect that OJ like sprint from the airport to the downtown and ensuing drama could have been avoided with a better location and logistics. I am thinking a helicopter ride from the airport to one of the many private Muskoka retreats (with a helipad) would have been a great setting and probably taken just as much time if not less. Negotiating on the dock sipping on a beverage .... with grill and chef nearby ... hmm.

Comment

• nubreed000 wrote: View Post

He will send out his decision by raven to all the major houses (media).

Ps. the Game of Zones for this will be epic!
                    ... Kawhinter is Coming? ...

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

My favs so far are:
                          He'll wear a NB t-shirt that says "Board Man Got Paid" and stand next to Masai at a media release while Masai does 100% of the talking. (Danny Green may be brought in to interpret for Board Man.)
                          "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

Chris Broussard is an LA whore...

Tell me I missed this
                            There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
                            - TGO

Comment

• Kinda ridiculous that there was no real confirmation that kawhi himself arrived at the hotel or that Masai and Bobby ever left lol
                              And you gotta love the talking heads ....

https://www.tsn.ca/report-kawhi-leon...wise-1.1332854
                              ESPN's Jalen Rose said Wednesday he believes there's a '99 per cent chance' the NBA Finals MVP will return to the Raptors on a two-year deal, Jabari Young of The Athletic reports no two-year deals have been discussed by Leonard with any team.

Comment

Isn't that like circumventing the cap ? Although Space Jam paying their NBA stars is another form of giving players money around the CBA

Comment

Working...
                                X