Everything Kawhi Leonard

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• If Kawhi screws over the Lakers by waiting until after the Davis trade is finalized to make his decision, I will love him forever, even if he goes to the Clippers lol
      The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• 007 wrote: View Post
        If Kawhi screws over the Lakers by waiting until after the Davis trade is finalized to make his decision, I will love him forever, even if he goes to the Clippers lol
        Is this Kawhi's payback for LAL not making a deal for him when he wanted to join them in 2018? He apparently asked Magic about this.

Comment

• I'm not sure how those super max contracts work, but I think you gotta make an all NBA team to qualify. Would be much more likely for Kawhi in Toronto than with the Lakers and that all star team they have there. Just ask Klay.

Comment

• Supposed Kawhi signs for 2 more years,
            will it be ok to trade him on year 2 for Kuzma + pick/s?

Comment

• guyroch wrote: View Post

Isn't that like circumventing the cap ? Although Space Jam paying their NBA stars is another form of giving players money around the CBA
              Lebron, Klutch and the Lakers have no problem playing dirty. We can't be acting like choir boys over here.

Comment

• Kagemusha wrote: View Post
                Supposed Kawhi signs for 2 more years,
                will it be ok to trade him on year 2 for Kuzma + pick/s?
                Personally, I'd prefer we get 2 more rings, rather than 1 ring + Kuzma & picks.

Comment

• So Kawhiet here.

Official Pope of the Raptors sponsored by MLSE.

Comment

• Comment

• Did Kawhi sign? I hear there was an earthquake north of LA.

edit: I promise I did not see the tweet above... lol
                      Last edited by Bendit; Thu Jul 4, 2019, 04:19 PM.

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post

Personally, I'd prefer we get 2 more rings, rather than 1 ring + Kuzma & picks.
                        Fill the boat with rings until we sink!

Comment

• Zainab wrote: View Post
                          I don't believe this guy knows because right out of the gate he's lying when he says he's the first one to sell speculation as fact. lol

Comment

• Yesterday I was losing my mind and refreshing every 5 minutes. I'm much calmer today.

Sort of like going into game 5... I was losing my mind and couldn't concentrate all day and well, things didn't work out that day. Fast forward to game 6, I felt significantly better and boom, we won the championship.

If Kawhi announces he's signing with the Raptors tomorrow or even Saturday, I imagine the streets might be flooded again.

Comment

• Imagine if he doesn't decide until the opening tip off 😉..anyway I gotta feeling his waiting till the sixth..
                              "Never apologize for coming to me. Office hours are for patients.
                              My kitchen is always open to friends"

Comment

• It's clear to me that Ibaka knows he's going to stay

I'm hearing buzz that Leonard will make a decision by tomorrow night and it'll be a 5 year max deal. Everything is pointing in that direction and it only makes sense

If the Lakers can't get him to sign after July 6th, they will get screwed over. Leonard can't get the max deal cause Anthony Davis will end up taking up more cap space and Leonard is fully aware of that. This is a ploy to get the Lakers who will be a fringe playoff team in the West, to get left with all of that extra cap space, with a lack of improvement during free agency. DANNY GREEN HAS TO BE IN ON THIS, THE DALLAS RUMORS ARE A SMOKESCREEN.

It was always Lakers or Raptors from the start, he knew the Clippers wouldn't get another max player to help. Now it is too late.

Ask yourselves: What was he doing at a Home Depot in Yorkdale a few weeks ago? Jays game? (or you Lakers fans can say Angels) Niagara? Ujiri is highly trusted to him? It was always coming down to trust more than playing in his own home town. The goal was to make the finals whenever questioned about his free agency. Won a ring and then some! Seeing what else Canada has to offer and he seems impressed!

Lakers front office has been subpar for years after Kobe left. Would you want to play with an aging LeBron and injury prone Davis with only minimum deal players surrounding you? Fan of load management? Lakers will barely make the playoffs without Leonard playing minimum 75 games that year. Im sure that he hates the bright lights as he is a very reserved guy.
                                ​​​​
                                Speaking of uncle Dennis, he is apparently very tight with Masai, they get along very well. The answer is coming by tomorrow night.

Leonard has the opportunity to be the next Jordan and Pippen tandem with Siakam to compete for multiple championships for a world class organization. Lowry, Ibaka and Gasol are all aging but that doesn't mean we can't retool as Ujiri has proven time and time again.

Then again, it's likely word of mouth 😁
                                Last edited by Reyaz123; Fri Jul 5, 2019, 12:02 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X