Everything Kawhi Leonard

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Had a thought...

It's difficult to prove to Kawhi that he's be "the man" on the team when everyone is freaking out over the Anthony Davis signing

Comment

• can't teach wingspan wrote: View Post
      Had a thought...

It's difficult to prove to Kawhi that he's be "the man" on the team when everyone is freaking out over the Anthony Davis signing
      And that's even ignoring the LeBron factor, which would be foolhardy.
      twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• I have no idea what Kawhi could be thinking about why would he even consider the lakers when he just won. I would be telling them I am the champion come take it from me.

Comment

• it only does that if it was empty

Last edited by Zainab; Fri Jul 5, 2019, 11:11 AM.

Comment

• I hope he is trying to decide 2 years or 5 with Toronto. You don’t leave a championship team with a great GM. The man can jump on a private jet any day of the week and go to LA

Comment

• grindhouse wrote: View Post
              I hope he is trying to decide 2 years or 5 with Toronto. You don’t leave a championship team with a great GM. The man can jump on a private jet any day of the week and go to LA
              I think that's the issue. He wants to sign 5 year deal because of his injury history. But he doesn't want to commit 5 years to Toronto.
              Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• Zainab wrote: View Post

it only does that if it was empty
                Wait....what?! This seems kind of big. Was Kawhi “not seen” getting on the plane and somebody else was or was nobody seen (ie Kawhi could be part of the nobody seen). Let’s see 5 hour flight, refuel, 5 hours back so......press conference at 9 tonight?

Comment

• Comment

• Jclaw wrote: View Post

Wait....what?! This seems kind of big. Was Kawhi “not seen” getting on the plane and somebody else was or was nobody seen (ie Kawhi could be part of the nobody seen). Let’s see 5 hour flight, refuel, 5 hours back so......press conference at 9 tonight?
                    Or the press conf is in LA

Comment

• Zainab wrote: View Post
                      It would be painted as this but you really can’t compare Kawhi to any other player’s mindset

Comment

• LJ2 wrote: View Post

Or the press conf is in LA

Comment

• suspenders wrote: View Post

I agree. When Lebron went to Miami, they didn't win that 1st year because they were still trying to figure out who the Alpha was - Wade or Lebron. When Wade stepped aside, that's when they won.

Now that it'll be Lebron, AD, and Kawhi, even if Lebron steps aside because of age, will AD do it? Say it was a game 7 vs. the Spurs in the 2nd round, tied game and Lakers have the ball - who takes the shot? Wouldn't AD want to have his own legacy of that game winning shot? Wouldn't Kawhi? What about Lebron?
                          Regardless of what the Lakers would say, Kawhi would have to defer to lebron this year (or Lebron would be to AD) and it would be Davis' team in the future just by virtue of personality. Kawhi would never be the Alpha or first option in LA imo

Comment

• Comment

• Jclaw wrote: View Post

I don't think there will be any press conference.

Kawhi is a lowkey dude. He didn't do a press conf when he got traded here.
                              Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Comment

Working...
                                X