• Show
Clear All

• Reyaz123 wrote: View Post

This answers that...Hey, least we now know that paper is in fact..legit

https://twitter.com/wnbatoronto/stat...29730463911937
    WNBA in Toronto, das sooo cooool!

Comment

• Every Raptor fan should repeat after me:
      DO NOT LISTEN TO CHRIS BROUSSARD, DO NOT LISTEN TO CHRIS BROUSSARD, DO NOT LISTEN TO CHRIS BROUSSARD, MUTE HIM. Clearly he favors the Lakers and will be angry if Raptors sign Leonard and every thing that comes out of his mouth is ALL speculation.

Comment

• What are all these haters going to say once Kawhi sings 5 year max with Toronto, I cant fucking wait.

Comment

• Jclaw wrote: View Post
          for those with hats (tin folil or otherwise), the MLSE plane is on it's way back from San Diego to Toronto
          As much as many couldn't understand why he'd fly all the way up here if he's settled on LA (he was taking the meeting here no mater what), I can't figure out why the plane would be making the round trip again.
          -Taking Kawhi home as agreed? But there were no reports of anyone boarding the plane.
          Or
          -Picking up his family/friends for the Toronto celebration

Comment

• Deep breath in.
            Hold for a few seconds.
            Deep breath out.

Repeat.

Comment

• But wait - if he can't officially sign until tomorrow, then how can the team announce it today?

Comment

• Day One wrote: View Post
                What are all these haters going to say once Kawhi sings 5 year max with Toronto, I cant fucking wait.
                They'll say he made a big mistake....

Comment

• suspenders wrote: View Post
                  But wait - if he can't officially sign until tomorrow, then how can the team announce it today?
                  Verbal agreement out of all possibilities before the actual contract signing and history has proven players do prefer this route. Twitter NBA insiders will be tipped off asap. Press conference will be held tomorrow (after Leonard gets good sleep tonight after the contract signing party with his family in Toronto)

One can dream. 🤔 Oops I meant a whole nation. I'll stop there lol.

Comment

• So if Kawhi wasn't on that plane when it landed in San Diego then he's still in Toronto, ya?

If that's the case, then I think he is staying here to officially sign the contract tomorrow. That's my reasoning. Why else would he still be here?
                    Last edited by nubreed000; Fri Jul 5, 2019, 03:02 PM.

Comment

• Zainab wrote: View Post

As a PSA, can we not post tweets from likely not connected people? Gotta manage the excitement

Comment

This answers that...Hey, least we now know that paper is in fact..legit

https://twitter.com/wnbatoronto/stat...29730463911937
                        But, unless I missed something, that’s just a tweet about wanting a team. Nothing about an announcement today.

Comment

• Let's not forget, that Cris Carter is the brother of ex raptor coach Butch Carter. Also, if Leonard stays back in Toronto for tonight, we got this baby all wrapped up

Comment

Let's not forget, that Cris Carter is the brother of ex raptor coach Butch Carter
                            So.....? You really think BC HAS ANY connection with team anymore?
                            Last edited by Tmac2darak; Fri Jul 5, 2019, 03:23 PM.

Comment

• Tmac2darak wrote: View Post

So.....? You eally think BC HAS ANY connection with team anymore?
                              Fun fact, doesn't have much relevancy to the situation

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X