Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Shams hasn’t had a tweet since July 3rd. I’m getting tired of refreshing and seeing Raul Neto has signed

Comment

• Comment

• I actually made an inukshuk on the side of the highway in Muskoka for Kawhi....pointed to Toronto....
          We got this!

Comment

• Comment

• Zen calm here

Comment

• Lmao. Ultimate blue balls
                The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• It's looking closer and closer that he will pick us with each passing hour

Comment

• Jclaw wrote: View Post
                    Shams hasn’t had a tweet since July 3rd. I’m getting tired of refreshing and seeing Raul Neto has signed
                    Speaking of shams, The Mighty Woj has also been exposed as a Clipper shill and as being completely useless when it comes to future speculation on player movement. All he can really do well is break news, like 5-10 minutes before everybody else.

Regardless of what happens, it's been beautiful to see Kawhi put these rumor-mongering parasites in their place. They've all been reduced to having to say "nobody knows nuthin", or even better, shutting TF up.

Comment

• Dayum. Taking a break.

Comment

• 007 wrote: View Post

Lmao. Ultimate blue balls
                        As much as I'm not really trusting any tweet, I don't like the 'long term' news. To me that gives hometown a little more weight than it would be on a 1-2 year deal. On the other hand, stability becomes a bigger factor, and I'd put Masai ahead of anyone else in the league in that regard.

Comment

• Does anyone know if there's an exact time when the Davis trade must be made official, thus cutting out the Lakers' max cap room?
                          The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• It would be the most literal thing to do for the most literal player in the league to say, we’re allowed to sign on the 6th, so that’s when I’ll sign. In the six no less.

Comment

• G__Deane wrote: View Post

They'll say he made a big mistake....
                              What will they say when we become back to back champs

Comment

• 007 wrote: View Post
                                Does anyone know if there's an exact time when the Davis trade must be made official, thus cutting out the Lakers' max cap room?
                                Noon tomorrow but it won't matter. If that trade doesn't happen the entire offseason for half the league is screwed. The trade will wait for Kawhi.

Comment

Working...
                                X