Everything Kawhi Leonard

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jclaw wrote: View Post
    It would be the most literal thing to do for the most literal player in the league to say, we’re allowed to sign on the 6th, so that’s when I’ll sign. In the six no less.
    And he started on July 1. Would make sense.

Comment

• A lot of this going on with the pundits...

Comment

• Listen Kawli..who do u TRUST..A championship run team with Masai Ujiri..or a team that is run by Lebron...u know what that means..u report 2 him, his the king of south, u would b his pawn...B$#@%, in Toronto your King of the North...a God..u are the man.

"Never apologize for coming to me. Office hours are for patients.
        My kitchen is always open to friends"

Comment

• So this is a tactical move on the part of Kawhi/Raptors?

Comment

• LJ2 wrote: View Post
            So this is a tactical move on the part of Kawhi/Raptors?
            Hilarious if true.
            Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Zainab wrote: View Post
              Does this not kinda fuck the Lakers who have some serious work to do on the 6th of July when their trade for AD has to be completed...
              Its not like David Griffin is going to give the Lakers a mulligan on the deal....

There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
              - TGO

Comment

• I also want to say, i think Cris Carter is full of shit. I don't think he has any inside info at all. He's no different from Broussard, SAS etc..
                Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Demographic Shift wrote: View Post

Does this not kinda fuck the Lakers who have some serious work to do on the 6th of July when their trade for AD has to be completed...
                  Its not like David Griffin is going to give the Lakers a mulligan on the deal....
                  I've heard that noon tomorrow is their (soft-ish?) deadline.

Comment

• I'd imagine the intention is to do a full, official announcement...which can't happen until tomorrow. So maybe we're right on plan.

Comment

• The Great One wrote: View Post
                      I also want to say, i think Cris Carter is full of shit. I don't think he has any inside info at all. He's no different from Broussard, SAS etc..
                      No one is a bigger sack of dog shit on whats real and whats made up on the spot than Broussard... .
                      This guy is a fucking blowhard of epic proportions..... but thats his schtick....
                      He faces no consequenes if he is wrong... none... he is TMZ.... he is the personfication of clickbait...
                      Not that I have a POV on Broussard...... LOL
                      There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
                      - TGO

Comment

• Zainab wrote: View Post
                        Why do I keep seeing these empty posts from Z?

Comment

• Let a Canadian guy announce the scoop

Comment

• Hohum just passing time.....

: Came home to this in my backyard. Neighbour cut down big tree that was on CITY property but overhanging both our properties. It was all over my backyard. Crazy guy. He told me he had permission from the city. Ummm I dont think so....He just came to my door again so scared. And said if they ask you say that it broke itself. Such a liar.
                            Then I overhear the guy that helped him say I dont think your neighbour is going to call the city.

This guys facing a huge fine.

Comment

• G__Deane wrote: View Post
                              Zen calm here
                              love it, nice photo my friend.

Comment

• Demographic Shift wrote: View Post

No one is a bigger sack of dog shit on whats real and whats made up on the spot than Broussard... .
                                This guy is a fucking blowhard of epic proportions..... but thats his schtick....
                                He faces no consequenes if he is wrong... none... he is TMZ.... he is the personfication of clickbait...
                                Not that I have a POV on Broussard...... LOL
                                They all are.
                                I love you

Comment

Working...
                                X