• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well, it was a good run...

Comment

• Man, I feel punched in the gut

Comment

• Damn. Good luck to Kawhi. At least he didn't go to the Lakers.

Comment

• At least we have 1 championship. All is good. Good luck to Board Man.

Comment

• fuck that came outta nowhere. epically the PG part. at least he didn't go to the Lakers. I'll be rooting for the clips in the west for our finals match up. we gotta try to win anyways fuck it.
            To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

• I'm glad he didn't go to the Lakers but man that hurts. Really thought we have have been able to hold onto him, going to be mighty hard to come across another player of his calibre.

Comment

• I'm hurt

Comment

• This one hurts i'm not gonna lie.
                  Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Yea this hurts. Damn.
                    I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• Winning a championship is not enough. Fuck man. I really believed that if our organization was well run, if we drafted well, if we did things the right way, free agents would come. But it's the greatest lie the devil told.
                      Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• Life of a Raptor fan. Frustrating as fuck. Win a chip then lose your MVP in free agency just a month later.

At least he didn't team up with LeBron; that would have legitimately made me sick.

Whatever. 2019 Raptors will ALWAYS be champions. No one can take that shit from us.

Comment

• Doesn't really hurt tbh and was expected. He always wanted to be in LA.

This is why I made that thread before we got Gasol. If we hadn't made a move for him we would've regretted the Kawhi trade (likely lose in round 2 to Philly and then lose Kawhi a couple months later).

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post
                            Winning a championship is not enough. Fuck man. I really believed that if our organization was well run, if we drafted well, if we did things the right way, free agents would come. But it's the greatest lie the devil told.
                            Yeah this is a pretty bad punch to the gut.

Comment

• Shaolin Fantastic wrote: View Post
                              Doesn't really hurt tbh and was expected. He always wanted to be in LA.

This is why I made that thread before we got Gasol. If we hadn't made a move for him we would've regretted the Kawhi trade (likely lose in round 2 to Philly and then lose Kawhi a couple months later).
                              LOL you wanted another superstar, don’t pretend you thought we needed to add Gasol. And frankly we beat the 76ers quicker without Gasol, it’s the Bucks where we likely fall short.

Its also hilarious that that you think anyone would regret the Kawhi trade. Regret it why? It was always a shot worth taking, and was very limited cost.
                              twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• I mean, you won a championship here. There's going to be a banner ceremony and a ring ceremony next year. And the Finals MVP, their best player is not going to be there. Just not a good look for the organization.

I know it happened before with the Bulls in 93 and 98 where the Finals MVP left after winning a championship...but Jordan didn't sign elsewhere, he retired.
                                Mamba Mentality

Comment

Working...
                                X